Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show

Oh. My. Gosh. :lmao:

I am crying...laughing so hard! I can't believe he lost his ARM!!???!

Oh. My. Gosh. :lmao:

I am crying...laughing so hard! I can't believe he lost his ARM!!???!

No joke!!! :lmao: My 2 year old was worried about me because I was laughing so hard. :rotfl2: Oh the tears. That was so hilarious. OP, I can't believe you kept taping the rest of the show so well, from the way I responded the camera would be shaking from me rolling around laughing!!

PS Zurgs dancers were awesome!!

No joke!!! :lmao: My 2 year old was worried about me because I was laughing so hard. :rotfl2: Oh the tears. That was so hilarious. OP, I can't believe you kept taping the rest of the show so well, from the way I responded the camera would be shaking from me rolling around laughing!!

PS Zurgs dancers were awesome!!

I should probably have stated - it's not my video, just one I found on youtube.

I think that should now be incorporated into the show as a permanent feature. :lmao:

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! :lmao: Poor mike - one eye, one arm, what's next? One leg?

Thanks for sharing! I showed my girls and they repeated the scene over and over again until I made them stop! What makes this even funnier is that his arm falls off while he's saying, "You can't spell Christmas without an "I!" Say, Mike, can you spell Christmas without an arm? :lmao:

Oh that was too funny! Looks like it might have been cute though. I have a 2 year old obsessed with Mike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter