Tornado watch in NJ until 9pm

DH just called and told me about that - its in our county too!!! We don't get tornados to often here, but they do happen......
Everyone in the basement!

It's for here too. A couple of years ago, one went through Trenton. Nowhere near as bad as the ones you see in the midwest, but OMY! what a freaking mess!

Parts of SE PA and Northern DE are under the watch too.

Here in parts of CT we are under the watch also, funny because it isn't even raining?

I am stressing....trying to figure out how to get 3 cats into the carriers and all my pictures protected! I am such a worrier about this stuff :scared1:

Scary!! :eek:

It's VERY warm here in NY right now and the wind is very strong - more like a "roar".. Hope we don't get any of those warnings.. I definitely expect the power to go out though - and possibly thunderstorms.. No way it can go from being this warm to the low 40's by morning without the weather systems clashing..

Stay safe - and check back in!!

Well the local weather man said the t-storms should be here in about 1-1 1/2 hours, but no tornado here in south CT. I hope you guys are safe in NJ:hug:

A couple of years ago, one went through Trenton. Nowhere near as bad as the ones you see in the midwest, but OMY! what a freaking mess!

I was in high school when it went through. Literally two blocks away. We had NO idea! Power went out for all of two minutes, but no one knew there had been a tornado. The only real damage reported was to Colonial's roof and some of the cars. They had a GREAT deal on some of the "damaged/dented" cars and a friend of my family was able to get nearly $5000 knocked off because of a 1 inch scratch on one of the doors.

S. Jersey here, the wind just picked up and hard rain is coming down, it is also warm... I understand colder temps are moving into the area... We are also under the watch. DH and I are staying in tonight...

Yup I live near NYC and we are under a tornado watch. The whole country has weather issues today it seems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter