Torn- 8nt lake or 7tpv

kmn952

Mouseketeer
We’re torn. We’re planning to stay at bay lake towers. Should we do 7 nights in a theme park view or eight nights in the lake view . What would you do? With a new borrowing rules these are our options

If it were me, I'd do the 8 nights lake view. I'd always choose an extra day over a view but that's just me.

8 nights Lake view definitely and we don’t even know if fireworks will be back for 2021 so Imho it wouldn’t be worth it.

You could always request an even number room at Bay Lake Tower (lake view even number) and maybe get a partial theme park view.

And you might get better responses by posting on the DVC Boards instead of the Resorts Board.

Last edited:
Lake View. Just talk to someone in the lobby one night who is DVC who can get you into Top of the World, and have some chocolate cake -- assuming it ever opens again.

Lake View. Just talk to someone in the lobby one night who is DVC who can get you into Top of the World, and have some chocolate cake -- assuming it ever opens again.
It's closed. I heard you can get the cake at the Wave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter