• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Topolino’s

Poohbear80

Earning My Ears
Thinking of booking Topolino’s for Breakfast (if I am lucky enough to get it.) just wondering what is included in the breakfast? The menu on the site are a bit vague. It looks like you have to purchase tea, coffee and fruit juice. Seems a bit ridiculous when you are paying $45. Is it just $45 for the entree. I know you get a bucket with croissants and muffins but it seems like one person at a table gets the same as 3 would or I am mistaken?

I’m not sure about the serving basket size. However, you do not need to purchase coffee, tea or juice, they are included in the price. You get to select one entree as the price is fixed. My wife and I did it with our young toddler, characters are great with delicious food. It’s a bit much for breakfast in terms of price, but what character meal isn’t?

Anybody had luck getting a reservation within the 60 day window if they check regularly.

That’s how we got ours, we went for June for a week and ended up getting tops the day we left for breakfast. Our son loved seeing the characters before we left! Tops opened up around 9pm for the next morning everyday of our trip. My guess is people changing plans or realizing that if you aren’t at Riveria or Carribean beach, it’s kinda a pain to get too

Anybody had luck getting a reservation within the 60 day window if they check regularly.
Yes, I just got a bkfst reservation on Monday for Sept 2. I used a free availability finder service. I got 4 availability notices back to back. Three of them for the same morning and one for the next morning.

Yes, I just got a bkfst reservation on Monday for Sept 2. I used a free availability finder service. I got 4 availability notices back to back. Three of them for the same morning and one for the next morning.
Oh thanks, what availability finder did you use? If you don’t mind me asking.

We went to the Character breakfast last Friday. The price per person DOES include juice, coffee, and tea. Alcoholic and specialty coffees are upcharges.

You can also get more than one basket of pastries. They give you two croissants, 2 mini chocolate chip muffins, and 2 full sized cinnamon apple muffins. We were a party of 3 and our server asked us if we wanted another pastry basket, which we said yes to. She also brought us a box to take the leftover pastries back to our hotel, and we ate them for breakfast the next morning.

I found this to be the best meal we had all week. The steak entree was worth FAR MORE than $45. It was amazing quality, flavor, and quantity. If you are eating here, get the steak if you want to get your money's worth!

All the other food was fantastic as well, though. You can't go wrong here. New favorite.

We are there last week and loved it!! Wonderful service and plenty of good quality food and drink (non—alcohol) for the price! Plus the characters, what fun!! With 3 kids, we’ve been to almost all the character breakfast and this one is by far our favorite! Enjoy!

I've only ever been able to make an ADR 60 days in advance if it was like 60+5 or something like that. I usually look the day before for last minute cancellations- they always pop up!

Biased but it’s my favorite restaurant on property. The food and views are excellent at night, and the character breakfast is well done (and highest quality character meal).

Since we’re a table service a day kind of family, it’s not that much worse than others cost wise for better food. Disney is going to find a way into your pocket one way or the other, especially if you’re doing table service.

Biased but it’s my favorite restaurant on property. The food and views are excellent at night, and the character breakfast is well done (and highest quality character meal).

Since we’re a table service a day kind of family, it’s not that much worse than others cost wise for better food. Disney is going to find a way into your pocket one way or the other, especially if you’re doing table service.

I totally agree. This was, by far, the best breakfast I've ever had on property. It was classy and high quality food and honestly, $45 was kind of a deal. They could charge $60+ for this meal, easily.

I totally agree. This was, by far, the best breakfast I've ever had on property. It was classy and high quality food and honestly, $45 was kind of a deal. They could charge $60+ for this meal, easily.
And they do a 10% DVC or AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter