Topolino’s >er than CRT for our family

catnik

DIS Veteran
Had breakfast there this morning and trolled reservations all day until we found a dinner reservation for tonight. Breakfast with family, characters came out every 10 minutes. CRT with family yesterday, Cinderella came out once in 60 minutes. Cost essentially =. Quality of food? Topolino was beyond amazing, CRT decent. Now know where our TS $ is going in the future

Last edited:
I agree, we changed our Christmas day plans once I was able to get a breakfast reservation at Topolinos. The food is definitely top notch there. So good

We had previously reserved Citricos for dinner but after our breakfast experience we had to go back for dinner. You will love the breakfast experience. Ask for Alfred if he is working. He was amazing

We had previously reserved Citricos for dinner but after our breakfast experience we had to go back for dinner. You will love the breakfast experience. Ask for Alfred if he is working. He was amazing
Citricos would be fun if they had some Mary Poppins characters to go with the theme of the restaurant.

We did Topolinos back in January when they still had a limited menu. Missed the steak breakfast by a week. Had to go back and try it out! Glad to hear the food is still great.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I have said it ever since we stayed there. The Riviera has the best overall food selections of any single hotel on WDW property. Both restaurants on top are great. PP is a wonderful QS and Bar Riva is a great place to have lunch and a beer.

Alfred was our waiter and he truly was amazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter