Topolino’s Drink From Bar to Watch Epcot Fireworks From Deck

PetePanMan

DIS Veteran
We are arriving to Riveria in late evening (after 8pm) and Just wondering if you can buy a drink from Topolino’s bar and then go onto their deck / patio to watch Epcot fireworks. I believe they pipe in the music. We understand that fireworks view from there is not super direct ( I.e. they are more over the hotel) but hear they are still quite nice nonetheless.

Thx for any info.

Brain malfunction. Sorry.

Last edited:
Although we have never been, I believe Dahlia lounge is in Gran Destino tower at Coronado (and is next to Toledo restaurant)

Although we have never been, I believe Dahlia lounge is in Gran Destino tower at Coronado (and is next to Toledo restaurant)
So right, don’t type when tired. 😴

When we went outside terrace was full fast and the bar inside isn’t a large area along window but I would def try if staying there.

If you are not dining there, not sure if they will let you as the balcony is very small for viewing. We have dined there several times and watched the show. It's not the best view, but still very nice and in the last few years they do pipe in the music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter