• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Topolino’s and Hoop Dee Doo?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
We have a late breakfast at Topolino's and the early Hoop Dee Doo show planned for the end of our January trip. I know both are pretty popular. Which should I try for first?

Thanks!

That's a tough one, but somehow I think the early HDD might be harder to get than the late Topolino's. Just a guess, though!

We were trying for the exact same reservations for Jan 1. We arrive Dec 26, so this was our 60+6. There was no availability for Topolino's, even right at 6am. We got the first show for Hoop-Dee-Doo, no problem at all. And this was for 26 people total. Topolino's had nothing, not even for a small party. Ended up reserving WCC for breakfast instead.

We were trying for the exact same reservations for Jan 1. We arrive Dec 26, so this was our 60+6. There was no availability for Topolino's, even right at 6am. We got the first show for Hoop-Dee-Doo, no problem at all. And this was for 26 people total. Topolino's had nothing, not even for a small party. Ended up reserving WCC for breakfast instead.
Thank you for the first hand account! I’ll be booking for a party of 5-Topolino’s on day 7 and HDD on day 8.

My early January booking window opened while online ADRs were down and I called in a bit late and got through around 10AM ET and there was ONE breakfast reservation left for Topolinos on my entire trip, and it was on my 7th day of my reservation. I imagine it booked up a bit slower since you had to call. So breakfast still very much goes quickly! I have never been able to get it when my window opens on shorter trips. I can't speak for HDD!

For our mid January trip I could not get Topolinos at all for 60+ 4 for a party of 3(only date time open was 60+7 and we will already be heading home by then) I was able to get the early Hoop Dee Doo for 60+4 for a party of 8 but only tier 2 was available

Thanks, everyone! I had a fairly successful morning. I was able to get Topolino’s, Hoop dee Doo and ‘Ohana which was great. Biergarten and Le Cellier had zero availability but Space 220 did which I thought was weird. I ended up booking Space. That reservation is for DD, her family and her in-laws so she’ll be in charge of that one.

Thanks, everyone! I had a fairly successful morning. I was able to get Topolino’s, Hoop dee Doo and ‘Ohana which was great. Biergarten and Le Cellier had zero availability but Space 220 did which I thought was weird. I ended up booking Space. That reservation is for DD, her family and her in-laws so she’ll be in charge of that one.
Wonderful! Just curious, did you get Space 220 Restaurant or Lounge?

The restaurant. That one isn’t actually for me. This is an extended family trip with our daughter, grandson (20 months), son-in-law and DSIL’s parents. Space 220 is for a day the kids and grandbaby will spend with the other grandparents. (We go to WDW with them often. DSIL’s parents have never been.) DD wanted Le Cellier or Biergarten but neither had availability. I just grabbed Space because I could and they’re happy with it so it’s all good. It seemed strange that Space was available but Biergarten wasn’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter