Too Old For Disney????

I don't get how anyone could ever grow out of Disney..?

It really does depend on your kids, I guess. My (now adult) son relates far more to Jurassic Park, the Simpsons, the Hulk, The Mummy, Men in Black, and even Harry Potter more so than Mickey Mouse, any princess, or Donald Duck. If you asked him which he'd prefer riding, Its a Small World or Forbidden Journey, you can guess what his decision would be.

The "magic" and whimsy of Disney isn't everyone's cup of tea. That doesn't make either preference right or wrong, but its super awesome that there are other just as enjoyable options in Orlando for those seeking something other than a sprinkling of pixie dust :) .

If I lived to be 1000 I would never be too old for Disney. My 16 year old son feels the same way as I do.

My three DS (19-24) all still love going to Disney. They even do the obligatory Small World ride (once).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter