Too Many Buffets on Consecutive Days

LongLiveRafiki

DIS Veteran
So I have already booked my ADRs and just happened to notice that I have 4 consecutive days of buffets/ family style dinners and am wondering if this will be too similar to have so close together.

Sun- arrival, pool day- don't want ADR
Mon- MK day, CRT dinner
Tues- water park, Ohana dinner
Wed- EP day, Garden Grill dinner
Thurs- pool or water park day and DS night, Raglan Road dinner
Fri- early Bon Voyage breakfast, HS day, Sci Fi dinner
Sat- water park day, Hoop Dee Doo dinner
Sun- AK day, Tusker House dinner
Mon- water park or pool, Trails End dinner
Tues- relax at hotel, hoping MNSSHP night, Crystal Palace pre-party dinner
Wed- pool day/ DS night, TREX dinner
Thurs- MK day, BOG dinner
Fri- fly home

I'm questioning the HDD, TH, Trails End, and CP being on consecutive days. I'm not looking to get rid of any of these restaurants, but maybe switch HDD or Trails End with a restaurant scheduled on one of our other non-park days.

Have you guys done multiple consecutive days of buffets/ family style meals? Do you think the food selections will get old quickly if we do those 4 nights in a row?

Party will be myself, DH, DD 7, DS just shy of 2, mom, and brother 17. We all do like buffets. I'm a vegetarian, the rest of the family isn't, and they prefer simple Americanized crap, which was part of the appeal of the buffets/ family style.

I think it looks great and YUMMY.
You ll want those portions after pool days rather than a park day ( HDD and Trail)
I'd keep as is. Great picks
Enjoy! :flower1:

I would
Keep it as it is. If you don't feel like it while you are there, you can check online and pick something else as long as you do it within a window. That's when the good last minute reservations happen anyhow.
Looks good to me tho! You can choose
Different foods at those places anyway;)

Thank you, everyone! Sometimes I think I just waaay over analyze things! I appreciate all of your feedback and I will keep things as they are.

I think your ADRs are fine!

Honestly, the only thing that struck me was the lack of park days given your length of stay...only because I'm a park person, even on my pool days or days when I sleep in, I have to go to a park at night or later in the day! But that's just me...and I'd still totally be fine with your ADRs, they're all great :sunny: .

I think your ADRs look wonderful! I worry too about having too many buffets in a row, so I understand where you are coming from! But it always works out fine. Have an amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter