Tony's Town Square - Has It Gotten Any Better?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
A while back I posted about my disappointment at Tony's. Now a few months later I would like to hear from those of you that have been to Tony's recently. Has the service continued to be subpar and the food pretty much the same, or has there been some positive changes which could make our dining experiences there any better?

The best I can say about Tony's is they certainly are consistent :)

Haven't been there in years, hoping its better! I have an ADR for dinner in November before MVMCP.

Here's to hoping! :)

We tried it out a couple of years ago .. nooo, not going back any time soon : ( ... I don't know why they don't "get the hint"!!??! Sad really!!! :sad1:

I had never been there but tried Tony's on my July trip. Our waitress was excellent and our food was good. It was under sauced but we asked for more sauce and that took care of it. It was my nephew's favorite meal.

My fiance and I went there last year and it was more than adequate. I forget what we ordered, I think chicken parm and the cannelloni. The dessert is what really impressed, the pistachio creme brulee was excellent and one of the more memorable desserts I've had on grounds. We would go back again.

We have eaten there the last 3 years. While we always felt that we didn't get great service at any of our dinners, other than Chef de France, the food was good and I wouldn't hesitate to go again. We are doing the free QSDP this year and didn't make any ADR's just plan to wing it. I always felt that since it was just 2 old folks we just didn't get the same service as big parties or the ones with kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter