TON’S O’ PIC’s FREE DINING REVIEWS '05

It is amazing how I want to eat everything when we get there !!
We will be trying Le Cellier & O'hanas for the 1st time, can't wait !!
Its very fun to check out pix of all the food ! Thanks
:yay: :thanks: :dumbo: :simba: :figment: :maleficen :tigger: :hmghost: :ccat: :mickeyjum :donald: :dogdance:

Thanks for the time and effort you put into your review! I was dissapointed to hear that Ohanas changed their menu, but now I'm excited to try it!!! :banana:

That was fantastic!

Thanks for the work you did in taking the pictures, descriptions and posting for us!

Just awesome!

Great stuff, thanks toyman. We have ADR's for 'Ohana in Sept., I was kind of doubting it, but your rave review sounds good. What kind of flavor is in the scalloped potatoes? just cheesy?

What torure! We did the free ddp last year and loved it! Today I stumble on your thread when I am NPO, nothing by mouth until after my CT scan! Im starving and eating up every picture!

bumping this back up for those who want to compare that one from last year to the new one I posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter