Tom Sawyer Island with No Kids

glowskull9

Mouseketeer
Is this attraction really just a playground or would adults be able to get something out of it?

I had fun walking around last year. Not something that I'd need to do every trip but it was still nice to walk along the shaded trails, go through the caves, and check out the old fort

DW and I usually try to get over there it's fun to walk around look at the fort try to find the liitle "hidden items" from the story and it's a nice break from the crowds

Ive never been on the island but we plan to this year. I hear there is a picnic table on it (only one) and we are hoping to nab it for lunch. I don't know how popular it is so we may not get it though. Oh, and we don't have kids either.

Last time I was on it, it was just me and DH. We had fun. I liked walking through the caves and seeing the fort and going across the bridges. It felt like a nice escape away from the normal hustle and bustle of Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter