Tokyo Disneyland on a Budget Trip Report (Day 4 Disneyland Round 2 - Final Day)

Time for day two! I'm getting antsy.

Loving it so much!! Thank you for sharing. So fun to see different rides and to see how much is available in English!

What a shame it rained on you the entire day at TDL, but looks like you had a great time. I will difinitely remember if I get there to save Monsters and Pooh until the end of the day.

Loving it so much!! Thank you for sharing. So fun to see different rides and to see how much is available in English!

Most things were in Japanese, except for big park wide announcements and songs. Some songs were half English for one chorus then Japanese for the other.

Also for some performances you can ask a Cast Member for an English translation which is usually just a pamphlet.

What a shame it rained on you the entire day at TDL, but looks like you had a great time. I will difinitely remember if I get there to save Monsters and Pooh until the end of the day.

Or get the Fast Passes as soon as the park opens. That's if you're willing to go running through the mark like a mad person! heheh :)

Thank You! Going there in September would be nice to see what celebration they have during that time.

Its Halloween celebrated at both parks. Tokyo Disneyland has been holding a Halloween event for a number of years now. And last year Tokyo DisneySea joined in the fun. Parades and shows are all part of the fun. And Jack Skelington and friends all join the Haunted Mansion.

Its Halloween celebrated at both parks. Tokyo Disneyland has been holding a Halloween event for a number of years now. And last year Tokyo DisneySea joined in the fun. Parades and shows are all part of the fun. And Jack Skelington and friends all join the Haunted Mansion.

Jack is my absolute favorite character, that would be so much fun to see.

Thanks for the latest update. Your characters name is Bernard from the Rescuers movies.

Sorry for taking so long but I got the final day up for everyone!! Hope you all enjoy it :)

If you've enjoyed my trip report here check my signature for my other trip reports that I've done this year.

I'm hoping to make one more before the year is done *grins*.

I'm looking at doing Tokyo Disneyland again this year. So hopefully I can add another Trip Report here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter