Today is my 60 for Pastpasses and MDE wont let me make them!

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
We are AP and chekc in on January 18....MDE wont let me book FP for longer than December! Can anyone tell me why? Ive used IE, Chrome, and my phone!!

Do you have any other FP booked with your AP? I mean before that trip? You can only have a certain number of days booked with the AP. Either 7, or length of on site stay.

wow. well i feel like an idiot. i cant believe i messed up like that...thank you so much for your help. ill try again tomorrow and hopefully it will open up with ease! Makes sense now why it didnt.

Funny thing is that were also going in May and today is DEFINITELY our 180 day for dinner reservations and that "week" didnt open up eather (i am able to make them on my phone but not on MDE for some reason) so I thought it was just my MDE. Calling DIsney now to see why diding wont open up. Thanks for the help again!!

Dec. has 31 days so that is most likely the issue with your FP.

The 180 glitch for dining has happened quite frequently from what I've seen. If you call, Cast Member should be able to make your dining reservations over the phone with you.

I had a similar problem with the website this week, trying to make FP+ selections. I kept getting a spinner trying to find my fastpasses (I didn't have any. Day 60). I tried signing out and in, different browsers. Same problem.

I could however use the apps on my devices. So, I booked them all that way. Funny thing is, that last trip I had the opposite. The mobile apps wouldn't let me see anything past 61 days.

Just an update- I still cant see the open week for my stay in May. I was able to make reservations over the phone but still nothing.

Just an update- I still cant see the open week for my stay in May. I was able to make reservations over the phone but still nothing.
You won't see anything for May until you are 60 days out from your May check-in date.

60 day windows only open exactly 60 days before your onsite check-in date. May is 6 months away.

You won't see anything for May until you are 60 days out from your May check-in date.

60 day windows only open exactly 60 days before your onsite check-in date. May is 6 months away.
I think they were referencing dining for the May trip. FP was for a sooner trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter