Today I am thankful for....

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
61GXHN4VZJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

With Thanksgiving nearing, I thought it'd be nice to start a thread about being thankful. What are you thankful for today? Why? Come back each day and share!

Today I am thankful for the option to unfriend someone on Facebook.

I don't need childish drama in my life from someone who has nothing better to do than criticize my every move.

Today I am thankful for a countdown! Two years ago I had never been to WDW...last year this week was my first (and I thought at the time ONLY :rotfl:) trip...now I am counting the days until we go back :banana:

Today I am thankful for my family and friends. I am also thankful for all of the wonderful advice and comments given by Disers on the board.

Today I am thankful for my health. I have a dear co-worker who is sadly declining rapidly....I didn't have to think long to find an answer to your question.

For my friends and family, and job. Also that we have no snow yet, and most of my leaves are raked up!

Today I'm thankful for my family, and a perfect Halloween vacation at the Poly. It couldn't have gone better, and I'll always hold the memories close to my heart.

I'm also thankful for having no worries as of this moment. None! It's a wonderful feeling. For the past couple months life had been nothing but nonstop drama, but things have finally calmed down.

Oh, and 11.11.11 is coming up too. I'm thankful I've lived long enough to see my favorite number all lined up. I'll have to do something special.

Today I am thankful for a countdown! Two years ago I had never been to WDW...last year this week was my first (and I thought at the time ONLY :rotfl:) trip...now I am counting the days until we go back :banana:

Diddo for me! Last year at this time I was in the Magic Kingdom for the first time, with my family, and falling in love with the place. Even thought one year and one week ago I considered it a kiddie park.

Sometimes I think we overlook the simple things. Walk up to your refrigerator and open the door. Amazing! Isn't it?

I am thankful for my refrigerator, which sits inside my warm-dry house, and is full of food for my family to eat(although my son would disagree).

I am thankful that at no time in my youth was Joe Paterno or any of his GAs the person I had to rely on to look out for my well being.

I am thankful to have a sister who called this morning to announce that she is pregnant with her third child, another sister that is getting married in June, and a brother whose wife is at the hospital and may have their first child as early as tomorrow. I am also thankful that I am done having children, will never need to have another wedding, and that the most eventful thing in my life is taking our Disney trips!:rotfl:

Today I am thankful for my family and friends. I am also thankful that I was able to buy Christmas gifts for two children to send over seas. God has blessed us so much.

I am thankful for warm soup in my belly, a job that left be drained, tiered, and has my head spinning, and I am thankful that I have a clean comfortable bed to lie my weary body down on and recharge my senses. I am thankful that I have family and friends that strengthen my soul.

I am thankful for so much...

I have alot to be thankful for. Today is my 1st grandchild's 4th birthday. She brings so much joy and love into our lives! Happy Birthday, Emma!!

I am just loving reading all of these comments. :goodvibes

Today, I am thankful for such a special friend I have who is always and relentlessly there for me and helps me get re-centered when life gets tough. I can be a bit, um, how do I put this....determined? And she never gives up on me! :hug:

I am thankful for a wonderful, loving family, a wonderful circle of friends who enrich my life daily, a fantastic, supportive husband, and 7 beautiful grandchildren.

Today I am thankful that my husband finished all his chemo and radiation last month and will be able to enjoy the holidays with our first child who's 8 months old :)

I am thankful for so much. My kids are in good health. I have my guy who loves me completely and accepts me for being me. I have friends who are fantastic. I have a job I like with coworkers and bosses that I love like family. I am most thankful for being alive. These past two years have been tough on my body and heart and I am thankful it is still ticking, although not that well. A year ago I would never have thought I could enjoy Disney ever again and now I am a AP holder and can go whenever I want.

I am truly blessed!! :goodvibes

Today I am thankful for the kids I teach. They absolutely amazed me today.
"...the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." ~ Steve Jobs

So nice to read these :)

Today I will start with something simple and Disney-fied. I am thankful for all the amazing trips I've had in the past and the fact that I have, not one, but two tickers for the next six months. The first ticker is also counting down to my Disney wedding to the man I will always be the most thankful for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter