• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

to tour or not to tour

msheriffm

Mouseketeer
My family loves rides but I do not ride roller coasters. I want to take a tour and can not decide if I should take the full day tour or the partial day tour. Also somebody mentioned a tour in Epcot on another post, I would love to find out more about it. I have read the recent postings on the keys to the kingdom tour which I think is the all day tour?

I'm so jacking the thread. :worried: Sorry in advance. :confused3

I'm really glad for the links & the discount info, but does anyone have any feedback on the merits of Holiday D-Lights &/or Yuletide Fantasy?

I have taken Yuletide Fantasy in the past, thought it was great. I have not taken the D-Lights, but recall reports the year it was introduced were less than favorable.

I've done:

Keys to the Kingdom -MK
Backstage Safari -AK
Behind the Seeds - EP

and really liked all of them. If I had to pick one of three, I would do Keys to the Kingdom. It was about 5 hours (including lunch).

I've always dreamed of doing XMAS @ Disney. I got a brief taste when a guy I dated worked at GFRS. But he was all about doing it efficiently. :crazy2: Kind of left no room for anything I actually wanted to do. :faint: What worries me is that there are only 4 reviews for the D-Lights & 2 for the Yuletide. I realize that, as with every experience, it's YMMV. But anything extra would be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter