To those who don't know...(concerning BOG)

SweetMissy

Intactivist/Lactivist
You have to make reservations for lunch AND dinner. We went to MK yesterday with plans on eating at BOG for lunch. There's now a booth set up before the bridge for those to check in. This may be nothing new, it has just been a couple years since we've ate there...well, have tried to eat there. So unfortunately we were turned away. You used to just be able to walk in, with a line of course. :/ Anyway....just wanted to inform.

Sorry you didn't get to eat lunch there. It has been that way for at least 2 years now. The line was just getting to be too long especially in the heat of the summer so now they try to stagger with pre-ordering and reservations.

Yeah it was a little surprise. 2 years? I'm behind times, lol. Last time hubby and I ate there was 2015, we went without reservations. I totally understand why they are doing it that way though....just wish I would've known. Oh well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter