To the whole WDWInfo/DIS Board/Dreams Family

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
With all that is going on, or more accurately not going on, I just wanted to give a shout out to the entire WDW Info, DIS Board, Podcast Team and Dreams Unlimited agents.

Over the years Val & I have struck up some great relations with these people personally both socially and in the line of business. This travel shut down is going to have a big impact on them all.

I don't know a single one of the aforementioned team. Regardless, the travel/tourism industry is going to be challenged and my thoughts are with them as a whole.

With all that is going on, or more accurately not going on, I just wanted to give a shout out to the entire WDW Info, DIS Board, Podcast Team and Dreams Unlimited agents.

Over the years Val & I have struck up some great relations with these people personally both socially and in the line of business. This travel shut down is going to have a big impact on them all.
I would like to add my big thank yous for all you do - I have asked for a cruise quote so am doing my best to help out the business side - especially since ABD Egypt was cancelled :(

I’m not around the boards as much lately, but seems like for the next little while this community that @WebmasterPete built might be a whole lot more important for all of us.

We are all about to go through some difficult times, and it’s community that will see us through - I’ll greedily say how much I hope the podcast can continue - it has been making me smile for about 1000 weeks now.

When we are through this let’s make a plan to have dinner somewhere nice, drink a bit too much, and laugh our a###% off!

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter