To Pete John Kevin and the Rest of the Podcast crew

Bigbearsg

Mouseketeer
Thank You Thank You for a wonderful time on the Cruise. What a great job you all did. Can't wait for 3.0.

Greg from Singapore
Bigbear:banana:

I agree. I had a blast with all of my DIS friends, and the events were wonderful, from the speakers, to the live Podcast, to the party on Castaway Cay, and the Jodi Benson concert. Loved it all & am looking forward to doing it again. :sunny:

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL for the hard work you put into this cruise. Everything was the best!!!!! My wife and I just want you to know how much we appreciate all the hard work you guys do and we love getting to be a part of it. Can't wait to do it again. Everytime we do something like this we end up making new friends and getting to hang out with old friends made through the Dis. If it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't have these awesome memories so again THANK YOU!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Skip, it was wonderful to see you! I have a beautiful photo of you and Jodi Benson that I'll post when I get home in a couple days. :)

I can't tell you how amazing it was to meet and spend time with you all. I have never laughed so much in my life.

I can't believe we have to wait 18 months to do it all again!

I can't tell you how amazing it was to meet and spend time with you all. I have never laughed so much in my life.

Tracey, we had so much fun with you!!! Hate that you live so far away, we'll just have to meet at WDW again!

I have to agree with everyone else. This was our first cruise, and what an amazing experience it was! Completely surpassed all my expectations! We loved all of the special events, and really felt like a VIP! And we were fortunate enough to be paired with wonderful tablemates who I truly now consider to be my friends! Just wish we lived closer! (Hi to I'mTooExcitedToSleep and family! :wave2:)

So thank you podcast crew for all your hard work! You all are just wonderful people and I enjoyed the time I had to talk with a few of you! Looking forward to 3.0!

Tracey,

You are definitely one of the people who made this trip so much fun for me. I am so glad we sat together & experienced so much together.

Ring of Fire. ;-)

I have to agree with everyone else. This was our first cruise, and what an amazing experience it was! Completely surpassed all my expectations! We loved all of the special events, and really felt like a VIP! And we were fortunate enough to be paired with wonderful tablemates who I truly now consider to be my friends! Just wish we lived closer! (Hi to I'mTooExcitedToSleep and family! :wave2:)

So thank you podcast crew for all your hard work! You all are just wonderful people and I enjoyed the time I had to talk with a few of you! Looking forward to 3.0!

:wave2:

Embarassing story time:

At our dinner the first night, we told Scott & Cynthia that you could order whatever you wanted from the menu...even more than one entree. I don't think they believed us and I think were surprised when DW and I ordered two entrees each.

Let's just say they learned quickly...by the end of the meal Cynthia had sent Alex back to the kitchen for more of the lobster & shrimp risotto. :)

:wave2:

Embarassing story time:

At our dinner the first night, we told Scott & Cynthia that you could order whatever you wanted from the menu...even more than one entree. I don't think they believed us and I think were surprised when DW and I ordered two entrees each.

Let's just say they learned quickly...by the end of the meal Cynthia had sent Alex back to the kitchen for more of the lobster & shrimp risotto. :)

Alex is the man!!! He made dinner alot of fun.

:love: THANK YOU to everyone who helped to make this event so fantastic!! :love:
The Podcast Team, Dreams Unlimited, the bus monitors, really- EVERYONE.

We weren't sure what to expect, as we really hadn't actually met more than a couple of people before the cruise.
We had tons of fun starting from the Friday night Candlelight Processional and meeting bigmoonmullen and Louise and the "brand spanking newly engaged" Mark and Sue from Chicago!!

We were so impressed by every aspect that we signed up for both 3.0 and 4.0!! :banana::banana:

I agree with everyone else...THANKS for a wonder-ful time !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter