• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To Cape May from All Star Movies?

planningcrazymom

Mouseketeer
I hope this has not been asked before, if so I am sorry. I have a 8:50 AM. reservation at Cape May, how do I get there and then to Epcot after breakfast? Thanks in advance.

Take the bus to DHS and then walk or take the boat to the beach club. Be at the bus stop at 7:30. If the boat isn't running that early, walking will be your only option.

Or you can take a cab.

Take the bus to DHS and then walk or take the boat to the beach club. Be at the bus stop at 7:30. If the boat isn't running that early, walking will be your only option.

Or you can take a cab.

First boat leaves DHS around 8 am, so 8:50 bfst should be no problem. But also let bus driver know of destination; they may be able to drop off at the resort.

I hope this has not been asked before, if so I am sorry. I have a 8:50 AM. reservation at Cape May, how do I get there and then to Epcot after breakfast? Thanks in advance.

After breakfast, walk to EPCOT's International Gateway entrance. The walk is short- about 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter