• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To anyone who's been to Disneyland Paris....

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
Doesn't the interactive part of Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration sound a HECK of a lot like Stitch Live at Disneyland Paris?!? They even said that Stitch said someone escaped from prison, exactly what happened in Paris.

Hmmmm.....:scratchin

::yes::::yes::::yes::

We really need Kevins' opinion on this though!!

Meet you there Kevin:goodvibes

You in Kate, Reid, Yvet ,Beck, Gav :thumbsup2 - Molly is ;)

Put me on the list too :thumbsup2

I'd heard similar things a while ago about the similarities between Stitch Live and Stitch's Supersonic Party thingy, Stitch Live is pretty cool tho, I was an escapee from Space Prison :lmao:

:goodvibes

::yes::::yes::::yes::

We really need Kevins' opinion on this though!!

Meet you there Kevin:goodvibes

Just tell me when :banana:

I'd heard similar things a while ago about the similarities between Stitch Live and Stitch's Supersonic Party thingy, Stitch Live is pretty cool tho, I was an escapee from Space Prison :lmao:

Did they catch ya ;)

I knew I would forget someone Luke - please forgive me :hug:

Yeah the video and story is ALOT like Stitch Live. The difference is that "Stitch Live" is good.

Oh I'll forgive you this once, now if only you can convince my DW that she DOES want a Disney holiday after all... :lmao:

After 18 years of marriage I haven't totally cracked that one yet :rotfl:

Nearly ;)

Yeah the video and story is ALOT like Stitch Live. The difference is that "Stitch Live" is good.

From Kathy's review I would agree. The fact that Stitch Live is indoors and does not have the robotic dancers is a vast improvement.

I was crazy Reid escaped from space prison :lmao:

Molly did the best chicken impersonation and got her photo on the big screen :lmao:

Doesn't the interactive part of Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration sound a HECK of a lot like Stitch Live at Disneyland Paris?!? They even said that Stitch said someone escaped from prison, exactly what happened in Paris.

Hmmmm.....:scratchin

We went to a soft opening in March 2008, thought it was really cool! I'm too shy to want to get picked though so I hid :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter