To All The FE Participants.....

disneym2m

I am only allowed to visit WDW once every 5 years.
I just wanted to say thank you. I didn't get a chance to open the gifts during the cruise, so it was like Christmas when I returned home.

Thank you all who gave....

the photo album, the bags, the postcards (recipe and football), the sand jar, the ornament, the tassel, the magnets, the pencils, the pens, the candy and snacks, the window "ornament", the glow bracelets, the glow stick, the snowman magnet, the cross-stitched candy holder, the pirate stickers, the pirate rings, the hand made candy "purse", the beaded rings, the mickey cut outs, the Christmas notepads and rulers, the coffee sample, the shot glass, the homemade Dis pin, the drinker coaster, the book marker, the homemade autograph books, the CDs, the playing cards, the magnet message board, the soap, the snow glasses, and the garden in an envelope.

I hope I didn't leave anything out.

Thank you so much for making my first FE experience really fun and thank you for the wonderful and thoughtful gifts.

It was fun finding gifts in my FE Christmas stocking.
I especially liked the ones that will have a future life, like the seed paper that will bring flowers next year and reusable bags.

Thanks, from me, too! I loved the gifts, especially the ones I can keep using. You all are so innovative. :)

I really enjoyed them also...it was fun going through them again after we got back home...thanks to everyone !!!!

Thanks for all the gifts!!! I love all the ornaments, ate all of the candy and cant wait to use the other stuff!

P1050655.jpg

P1050656.jpg

P1050657.jpg

P1050658.jpg

P1050659.jpg

P1050660.jpg

P1050661.jpg

P1050662.jpg

Thanks so much to everyone for all your hard work on Fish Extender gifts! This was such a fun addition to an already great cruise! My kids had a great time getting "mail" every time we came back to the stateroom. I especially appreciate the gifts that were special for the kids - they really loved those!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter