TIW...Where to purchase in DD?

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
We're looking at purchasing a TIW card for our next vacation...there are seven of us and just using it for our first three days will pay for the card. Where in DD do I purchase it? Is Guest Relations in MK inside of the park?

At DTD you can purchase it at either of the Guest Relations locations. But I dont advice anyone go to DTD right now it is a total nightmare because of the construction.
Other locations: Gst Relations at any of the park entrances. Another alternative is to order it online and pick it up at GR when you arrive.

We're looking at purchasing a TIW card for our next vacation...there are seven of us and just using it for our first three days will pay for the card. Where in DD do I purchase it? Is Guest Relations in MK inside of the park?

Will the person purchasing the card be a Florida resident, DVC member or an AP holder? One of those is required to purchase the TIW card.

Yes we are DVC members...do I need to go into the Magic Kingdom to pick it up? I don't want to use my ticket pass to pick it up? Is there a guest relation booth before you enter the park?

Yes we are DVC members...do I need to go into the Magic Kingdom to pick it up? I don't want to use my ticket pass to pick it up? Is there a guest relation booth before you enter the park?

Guest relations is located outside the gates (at all the theme parks). No need to enter a park or use a ticket/admission. :thumbsup2

Thanks I think it will be easier for us to pick up our TIW card from MK...just a short walk from BLT.

That's great to know...we willl probably get to use it for two trips. Even more savings for us! :cool1:

Just as an FYI, all the parks have Guest Relations locations both inside AND outside the gates. And at Epcot, they also have one at the International Gateway entrance outside the entrance, as accommodation for the Epcot resorts surrounding Crescent Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter