Tis the Season for Shipping Frustration

I ordered a single item from Amazon in mid-November, and paid a lot extra for expedited 2-day shipping to get it prior to the weekend. It was shipping from Amazon. The middle of the following week, my shipment still hadn't been fulfilled. I guess the expedited 2-day part of the deal started after a week or more in the fulfillment center? My weekend plans failed, I cancelled my order, and I found another source semi-locally. Disappointed, and won't pay big bucks for expedited shipping again. It's a rip-off.

My biggest shipping frustration is myself!

Everything is arriving before Christmas. All of the vendors have sent items, and barring anything extraordinary happening everything will be delivered by tomorrow night.

Which would be great if I wasn't leaving tomorrow at noon! :confused3

Can I still claim pregnancy brain when the baby is six months old? :D

Still waiting. Emailed again last night - received a prompt reply that they're overnighting it for delivery today (I didn't pay for overnight delivery), so here's hoping. Again.

Aaaannndd turns out they shipped it 2-day, for arrival on Friday. We'll make do, but I will certainly not recommend the Caseable company if you're under a deadline. Sigh.

What is amazons policy for prime items not being delivered in 2 days? I ordered a few last minute things on Monday thinking it was easier than going to the store. 1 shipment arrived today but the other shows delivery for Friday. If I had known they wouldn't make it, I would have just picked it up at the store.

Call them. Well, check the option for having them call you - it works. Express your concern/disappointment/upset without blaming the CSR :). They do different things for different people.

Not a retailer problem, but a shipper issue. I have a package I knew was coming today, which was fine because it's not a gift.

All day the tracking information said "on truck for delivery". FedEx. I've had issues with them before, so I left a small note above the intercom after lunch with my security code. At six, the tracking information hadn't changed so I went down to leave a clearer note and wait. At 7:30 I came back upstairs and called. They attempted delivery at 5:23 but nobody was available.

There's no delivery notice and the tracking information still hasn't changed. I'm angry.

My Mom ordered 2 Kinetic(sp) sand from TRus for her grand kids. Box comes today (UPS) The label on the outside was clearly cut off another shipping carton and taped on another box. Inside is 1 set of Kinetic sand parts (open in the box) and the colored box for the set is open in the carton and you can tell it was wet at one time and just tossed in the box. Also enclosed was a wrinkled packing slip that showed 2 Sand kits were in the box. My poor Mom spent an hour on the phone with TRus. they refunded one kit but no refund for the other until she ships the box back. Pretty sure this one is on UPS, they damaged it and tried to pass it off to the customer. Told Mom to dispute with her credit card if TRus does not make this right

wanted to update this. My Mom did call UPS the day after the package arrived but they said they could do nothing, TRus is their customer. Mom was told by TRus that they would credit her one kit ASAP and the other when they received the the damaged package back. She called a few times before XMas and the wait was way too long. Called today and was told by TRus that they will only credit her for one kit. So TRus ships and charges for 2 items, only one arrives, they tell the customer she will get credit for 2 and now they absolutely will not credit for the 2nd kit. UPS damaged and lost one kit and TRus is trying to screw the customer by refusing to credit for the 2 kits.

Luckily Mom disputed the charge with Discover and she got the $$ back.

I will never shop at TRus again, this is the worst customer service I have ever heard.

wanted to update this. My Mom did call UPS the day after the package arrived but they said they could do nothing, TRus is their customer. Mom was told by TRus that they would credit her one kit ASAP and the other when they received the the damaged package back. She called a few times before XMas and the wait was way too long. Called today and was told by TRus that they will only credit her for one kit. So TRus ships and charges for 2 items, only one arrives, they tell the customer she will get credit for 2 and now they absolutely will not credit for the 2nd kit. UPS damaged and lost one kit and TRus is trying to screw the customer by refusing to credit for the 2 kits.

Luckily Mom disputed the charge with Discover and she got the $$ back.

I will never shop at TRus again, this is the worst customer service I have ever heard.

That is sad because UPS will reimburse them the cost of the items and shipping when they put in a claim.

Did she tell them the sand is wet and lose in the box so it is impossible to ship back? Did she ask for a return label so they can pay for shipping back since they will be reimbursed by UPS? That is really bad customer service.

That is sad because UPS will reimburse them the cost of the items and shipping when they put in a claim.

Did she tell them the sand is wet and lose in the box so it is impossible to ship back? Did she ask for a return label so they can pay for shipping back since they will be reimbursed by UPS? That is really bad customer service.

when the box arrived there was only one kit in the box. the pieces were loose (sand was in its bag) in the shipping carton along with the wet box for the kit. They credited Mom right away for one kit, issued a return label for her to return what she received and said as soon as they received the package they would credit the 2nd kit which they have not done and now refuse to. I think UPS damaged the original shipment and could only salvage 1 damaged kit and repackaged what they had and delivered that.

Shocked that TRus is refusing to credit for the 2nd kit. My Mom paid for 2, received only one damaged one which she was told to return and did. She paid $40 for 2 items, ended up with none and only a $20 credit from TRus.

Luckily she paid on a credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter