Tips for character dining with a large party

RobinEJ

Mouseketeer
Hi all, We are a party of 8 including a soon to be two year old (does he count in headcount?). Anyway we are a couple days away from 60 days out and I’ve been playing with other dates and it doesn’t seem like it’s possible to get a table that bag, has anyone had any luck? Is it better to stay on hold and just call? Appreciate any tips it’s my little cousins first trip to Disney!! Thanks!

Garden Grill has a large booth that would seat 8--we were 7 with space left. The characters come around more than once, even now, but not hug-close. We were there for my twin DGkids 2nd birthday. Yes, 2 yr olds are included in the "seats on seats" count.

We had that many and it was not a problem at Tusker & CRT pre-Covid. There were really only a handful, like B&C that I couldn't book together.

I had no problem getting Tusker and CRT for our trip next month for the 8 of us. There were a few regular ADRs where we did have to split 4&4 tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter