Tipping

disdad19

Earning My Ears
We have a split stay coming up this week. On the day of the switch, I understand we can have bell services come get our luggage from our room and that we should tip for each bag. And then at the new resort we will tip when they deliver it to us.

My question is this: Is tipping expected at the first hotel if we carry our own luggage down to the lobby and drop it off there?

Thanks!

We have a split stay coming up this week. On the day of the switch, I understand we can have bell services come get our luggage from our room and that we should tip for each bag. And then at the new resort we will tip when they deliver it to us.

My question is this: Is tipping expected at the first hotel if we carry our own luggage down to the lobby and drop it off there?

Thanks!

We don’t usually tip if we Drop it off, or pick it up. Only if they come to our room.

Last edited:
It’s been awhile since I did a split stay, but I did give a bit at Bell Services desk when I dropped off my bag.

I have no idea if it’s expected.

Last edited:
We just finished a split stay and took our bags down to bell services at hotel 1 and also carried them to our room when we picked up at the 2nd hotel. We tipped when we dropped off and picked up. Just a couple of dollars. Not sure if it is expected. I once heard to tip everyone who touches your bags.....

I was actually just wondering about when to tip when dropping off your luggage personally at the Bell Services desk. When we fly, we always need to leave our luggage on arrival day and departure day since we arrive early and leave late. On our last trip, I think we only tipped when Bell Services went to get our luggage, but in hindsight, I think we should have also tipped when we dropped it off. I would like to know the expectations for this as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter