Tipping....

Where were you staying? Sadly at Disney...it seems like the more you pay for the resort, the more towel animals you receive. Also, when DH and I went by ourselves we NEVER got towel animals. When we started bringing DD, suddenly we got them. I think if they know there is a young child in the room, they are more apt to do them too

See what I mean, here is a cool towel "doll" they made DD last year...We didn't get anything like that at POP!

Toweldoll.jpg

We got a dog, a bear and a super cool rabbit and an animal of unknown species:lmao: all at Pop. We tipped between $3-$5 per day(depending on the condition of the room -extra garbage, fresh towels, etc.). But we also left "thank you" notes for the animals-trying to get our DD into good habits.:thumbsup2

The bus drivers load your stuff in and out of the bus at the airport (carryon bags, strollers, etc). Again we tip them as we are leaving the bus.

Ok, wasn't sure if the bus driver is the one that loaded all of that luggage. He deserves a tip! :rotfl2:

Ok, wasn't sure if the bus driver is the one that loaded all of that luggage. He deserves a tip! :rotfl2:

They don't load your check-in luggage...a different bus takes that with you if you are flying a participating airline. But he does handle carryons and strollers so yes, I think he deserves a tip.

I have my tips set aside for mousekeeping and I will have to try and figure tips for TS, but does anyone tip for CS? Or is it just like going for McD's?
Does anyone tip their delivery person from Garden Grocer?

You're kidding, right?

On our last trip I actually tipped the CM that booked our vacation for us. I tipped her $600 because afterall she was the one that did all the work. When we go back next July I plan on tipping everyone just so nobody looks down on me. I might even tip some other guests.

Well I guess I'll need to really think about how I tip now too!
Never really thought too much about it before.

I just came in on this and wondered if anybody asked about the Photo Pass People that take your pictures? Are you supposed to tip them too? and if so how much do you tip?:confused3 :confused:

On our last trip I actually tipped the CM that booked our vacation for us. I tipped her $600 because afterall she was the one that did all the work. When we go back next July I plan on tipping everyone just so nobody looks down on me. I might even tip some other guests.

Are you a CM???:laughing: How exactly did you go about that, when they aren't allowed to accept tips?

ok We are doing a horse ride and a wishes cruise.I know i have to tip both but how much?its going to be me and DH on both.So what should i tip...

I just came in on this and wondered if anybody asked about the Photo Pass People that take your pictures? Are you supposed to tip them too? and if so how much do you tip?:confused3 :confused:

No you don't tip Photopass. Most CMs can't accept tips anyway. Stick with Mousekeeping and the waiters at TS and you'll be fine!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter