Tiny carriage/stroller rental? Has anyone done it at MK?

angyl15

Earning My Ears
Has anyone actually done this? I think it is a little over the top, but DD3 is obsessed with it. She keeps saying how magical it would be to ride in. They look like they are on the old bob stroller bases, which were pretty easy to maneuver - but looking to get insight from anyone who has actually done it.

https://www.princesscarriagerentals.com/

upload_2017-8-25_9-28-43.png

ok - maybe no one has rented one...but has anyone seen one?? Are they massive and just in the way?

Yes, people here have seen it, and trying to be polite, the general response has been...uh...less than favorable.

I would join that group that said "No way, no how"

but has anyone seen one?? Are they massive and just in the way?
I actually took a photo with one of those. No, I won't post it. They comply with Disney max stroller specifications and except for the height are no larger than a monster double stroller.

It is over the top, but that's what little girls like. Provided it was the same size as an average stroller & wouldn't be a pain for us or others, we would have done it for DD at that age had she requested it. Sure would have made for some cute photos!

I guess it's easier to say I'd never do it because my little princess isn't so little anymore. They look horribly impractical to me though, and don't offer a whole lot of shade or shelter, or storage space. It just seems a lot of money for an all-day photo-op.

I saw one of these last time I was there. They are cute, but I don't think I would rent one.

I can see how it quickly became a niche business idea as say, a nice add-on for after the BBB appointment. The whole stinkin' day? With souvenirs and food and lines and stroller parking and potential rain? There is a new category of niche business there - masochistic in nature! If you need to punish yourself so much, just register for another marathon! ;) JK

I personally would never do it BUT if I saw one in the park I would think it was pretty neat and I wouldn't think you were crazy for doing it.

I think they are super cute and would totally rent one for my two girls if they were a reasonable price. No way would I pay $300 for a one day rental of that. If it were less than $100 I would probably consider it for one day.

I guess they consider some of the value to be their limousine service to the TTC, but this would not be a value for us since we are staying at Fort Wilderness and have a nice boat ride straight to MK's gates which my kids love. I would see that being part of the value if you were staying off site I guess.

I think they are super cute and would totally rent one for my two girls if they were a reasonable price. No way would I pay $300 for a one day rental of that. If it were less than $100 I would probably consider it for one day.

I guess they consider some of the value to be their limousine service to the TTC, but this would not be a value for us since we are staying at Fort Wilderness and have a nice boat ride straight to MK's gates which my kids love. I would see that being part of the value if you were staying off site I guess.

I think they have to do the limo service because you can't bring a stroller that won't fold on most forms of transportation around the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter