• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tinkerbell Gift idea

cpetersen

Earning My Ears
Love the idea of the Tinkerbell gift idea! I have a DD(5) and a DS(13) while DD is beyond easy and I could buy enough for a month of gifts, DS is another story. I don't want to just waste money and get him stuff cause DD has something. I want something he would enjoy. Anyone done this for an older boy or have a great idea?
Thanks!!

What about a Disney t-shirt and a new movie (not necessarily Disney)? Or if he likes to read and hasn't read them the Kingdom Keepers book set? Hm, I don't have a boy but I have a 12 year old tomboy. She's getting a t-shirt, new bathing suit, cup and pj's.

I love this idea too...DS is a bit too young to start the tradition (2 when we go) But I can't wait to do so...
Instead of maybe little gifts--what about Disney dollars for both? A little glitter (ahem...pixie dust)
If you want something boy specific...itunes cards, the book set if he likes to read, if you could get video game cards for the games at your resort...
I would also try Pinterest and see what they have for stocking stuffer ideas if you are looking for small items.

HTHs

Thank you! You definitely have given me some direction to head in :)

For anyone else in this situation so far I have come up with a Hidden Mickey book, pins for trading, goggles for the pool, and binoculars for Animal Kingdom. All things we wanted to get before we left so they were items we were going to purchase anyways, just a fun way to give them to him! Luckily he is a wonderful big brother so even if he got princess stuff he would play it up.

I sent my nephew with a gift card and directions to Tattoine Traders with instructions to buy a make-your-own light-sabre.

a beach towel maybe?

a challenge to make as many pressed pennies as possible? I know i have seen a list of all the pennies available by location...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter