Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

Quick update....

I hope to start my TR possibly tomorrow. I need to think of a catchy title. So much happened on our trip it might be hard to narrow it down. LOL

Talk about getting back into the swing of things... Melody scheduled Juliana's 4 yr well visit with the pediatrician this morning at 9am! :scared1: Juliana needed 1 shot- which she didn't like- but everything is good. She is in the 75% for weight and 50% for height. I thought she would of been in a higher height bracket. I think she is pretty tall. But whatever... she has been eating all the time.. LOL 2 hours after meals she asks for snacks because she is hungry. Maybe she is about to have a growth spirt. :scared1: :goodvibes
:yay::yay: for everything being good!

I'm gonna be gone this weekend...I hope I'm not too far behind when I get back....

How about "I spent 2 weeks in Florida and I met Barry!"
That could be a possibility.. :scratchin

or 'Timmy.. takes on WDW'

Welcome home Tim, Mel and Juliana....we missed you. We can't wait to read the trip report -- sounds as if there will be lots of interesting stuff to catch up on. And great job Juliana on the 4-year well visit.
Hey Kathy! How is your brother doing? Hopefully much better! I used the HM book and it helped me find quite a few HM's!!

This TR will be full of craziness and magic! :wizard:

:yay::yay::yay:

For a great well-check!!! Super news!!

Clues, BTW, are in links (ADR COMBAT- Let's Mix Things Up a Bit and the next one).

#3 coming up now.
OK I will go back to re-read the rules. I thought you were going a time game. :confused3

I've been editing my photopass pics all night.. what a pain in the- well you know what. I figured if I start the TR and move slowly... I can get the PP pics when I need to insert them.

:yay::yay: for everything being good!

I'm gonna be gone this weekend...I hope I'm not too far behind when I get back....

Nahhh I probably won't even post on the weekend. We have 2 parties for Juliana plus I have to work. I might just start it on Sunday night. I haven't decided yet.

I saw you are taking a US tour...... you stopping in CT? :confused3

OK I will go back to re-read the rules. I thought you were going a time game. :confused3

I've been editing my photopass pics all night.. what a pain in the- well you know what. I figured if I start the TR and move slowly... I can get the PP pics when I need to insert them.

I saw you are taking a US tour...... you stopping in CT? :confused3

Go re-read. The time game was too frustrating for too many. So I mixed it up a bit. More fun this way.

Yes, I do know where the pain is....

We're trying to get the Meet set up in DC. So far, I think we have 4 or 5 maybe-for sures. Glennbo, Amanda, Mike Capell, Jenb1023, jenbear123, and a few others. It'd be suh-weet if you could make the trek. We're thinking a lunch, a trip to the Mall (a monument) and then dinner. Some would make it to 1 or 2 or all 3 events. It'd be great if you 3 could come!!!! How long of a trip would it be for you??

Go re-read. The time game was too frustrating for too many. So I mixed it up a bit. More fun this way.

Yes, I do know where the pain is....

We're trying to get the Meet set up in DC. So far, I think we have 4 or 5 maybe-for sures. Glennbo, Amanda, Mike Capell, Jenb1023, jenbear123, and a few others. It'd be suh-weet if you could make the trek. We're thinking a lunch, a trip to the Mall (a monument) and then dinner. Some would make it to 1 or 2 or all 3 events. It'd be great if you 3 could come!!!! How long of a trip would it be for you??
I will go and re-read the rules when Juliana takes a nap. If I'm not too far behind. you're saying I have a chance!

DC is about a 6-7 hour drive from here. I will have to see as we get closer if it could happen. If I am able to work then I gotta work. Someone has to make $$ to pay for these Disney trips! LOL :rotfl:

Sunday!!! Thats too far away....give us some teasers!
OK.. I'll post the ones I have already posted and put them in 1 post. Incase anyone missed them.

Or...

"I spent 2 weeks in Florida and I met Barry AND Mary!"

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Sorry.

Couldn't resist.
At this rate, I would have to add pipersmom & livindisney too!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Looks like Madison opened up a whole new world of "Timmy" for you.:rotfl2:
I thought it over and I don't think I can do the Timmy title. :sad2: ;)

I think I have to incorporate family & friends into it. Still thinking about it. :scratchin

Here are the pics I have already posted on the DIS... incase anyone missed 'em. I guess these will serve as the teasers until I can get pics uploaded and my TR started.

DSC07921.jpg

DSC07950.jpg

DSC07968.jpg

DSC08015.jpg

DSC08570.jpg

DSC08530.jpg

You are such a tease! :rotfl2:

My brother is taking it day by day. Still very tired from all the medication he is on. The weather has been more pleasant so he has been taking a walk every day; unfortunately, it is supposed to drop back from 65 to 35 over the weekend and SNOW:scared1: and not warm up again until Wednesday of next week. But he's giving it all he has. He goes to the heart doctor on Monday and the lung doctor on Tuesday. Thank you for asking.

Like everyone else, I'm dying to see the trip report.

Welcome home! Can't wait for the TR. :cool1:
I can't wait to get the TR started too!!!!!
There is so much magic and even some surprises that I want to share with you all!!!!
Maybe you can get a sponsor and make a little $$ on your TR:"

"Verizon Wireless presents: Timmy does WDW on the Friends and Family Plan" :rotfl2::rotfl2:
You know.... that is not 1/2 bad. :lmao:

Now how much will Verizon give me for this??? :confused3

You are such a tease! :rotfl2:
I know... LOL
My brother is taking it day by day. Still very tired from all the medication he is on. The weather has been more pleasant so he has been taking a walk every day; unfortunately, it is supposed to drop back from 65 to 35 over the weekend and SNOW:scared1: and not warm up again until Wednesday of next week. But he's giving it all he has. He goes to the heart doctor on Monday and the lung doctor on Tuesday. Thank you for asking.
Glad to hear he is doing OK. He has to keep at it and get active. Of course not push it too hard. Hopefully he gets some good news from his doctors this week. :)
Like everyone else, I'm dying to see the trip report.

I want to get it started!!! I need to get going on this. I haven't even been home 48 hours yet!!!!! :surfweb::lmao:

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

TR, please...
LOL :rotfl:Is that buttered popcorn? popcorn::

WELCOME HOME!!!! I can't wait for your Trip Report!!! It looks like you guys had a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it.

Gosh i've got quite a few pages to catch up on! Welcome home, love the teaser photos and cannot wait to read your TR!!! :cool1:

You know I was totally kidding, right??

I just thought it was so funny that Barry and Mary rhymed!
I know you were kiddin'!

That title does have a nice ring to it!!!! LOLLOLOLOL :lmao:

WELCOME HOME!!!! I can't wait for your Trip Report!!! It looks like you guys had a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it.
Thank you!!!

Are you happy we brought the Florida warmth home for ya? It was 66 here today!!

Gosh i've got quite a few pages to catch up on! Welcome home, love the teaser photos and cannot wait to read your TR!!! :cool1:
I must admit that it does feel good to be home! :goodvibes

TR coming up soon! :surfweb: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter