Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that your brother is doing better and able to come home. Prayers definitely do work!

Kim

I can't believe it is two days until you go. How exciting for you, Mel and Juliana. I am so looking forward for your updates and your "trip report." My brother was supposed to come home yesterday but that did not happen. On the last round of blood work they did before they were going to release him, they found something in the kidneys. Now we have to see what that is. Hopefully, this is only a minor setback and nothing serious.***

***Update: I'm picking my brother up after my massage. Turns out the kidney thing was an effect from one of his medications. Thanks everyone here for the prayers.

Awesome. You'll have to let us know the new ones you find. :)
I will... I'm gonna be on the lookout!!!

Hey Tim!

20 hours?? That's a weird thought!! You could say that you are leaving in less than one day. Cool!! The weather looks perfecto!!! Are you going to check in again before you leave??
Checking in! :wave2:
8:40 here... 8 hours 20 minutes till we are out the door... we've been counting the hours all day!!!

Have fun!
My parents are in Orlando right now. Claire and I took them to the airport last Thursday and when we dropped them off Claire was teary eyed and said I wish this was OUR trip.
The weather has been for the most part OK. Though my mom said it poured all day Sat. and Sunday the high was 49!!!! :scared1: But other than that not too bad. I think she said in the 70's yesterday and a chance of rain today. They did Universal Friday and Bush Gardens yesterday. (A visit to Aunt and Uncles Sunday an hour away. I think they were planning on MK today, but it will depend on the rain she said, if not then tomorrow.
I am still jealous too. I would rather be there in the cooler weather than here.
That must of been a tease for Claire to bring them to the airport. Glad your parents are have decent weather. We are about to experience it too!

Have a safe flight. I'll see you on Monday!
:thumbsup2
Thanks so much!

Have a safe drive. Don't forget the cheese balls!! See you Monday. :goodvibes

I hope you guys have a fabulous time with beautiful weather! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :goodvibes

Thank you.. we are hoping for a mini warm up too! :)

I'll check in a few times over the 14 days...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's almost time! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't forget to think about me on Sunday, the 14th! I'll be at the MK while you're at the Poly!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's almost time! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't forget to think about me on Sunday, the 14th! I'll be at the MK while you're at the Poly!

Leaving in 6 hours 20 minutes!!! :banana:

I think I should get to bed.. just wanted to make on last post from home. :surfweb:

I'm going to wave to you from the Poly! :wave:

Have a great time!

Leaving in 6 hours 20 minutes!!! :banana:

I think I should get to bed.. just wanted to make on last post from home. :surfweb:

I'm going to wave to you from the Poly! :wave:

Have a great time!

:wave2: Tim. :wave2: Mel. :wave2: Juliana. Juliana, be sure to give Tigger a hug for me.

Just a few short hours! You're going to start this trip off tired if you don't get some shut eye! However, I know if it were me, I'd be doing the same thing. It's way too exciting to sleep the night before a trip!

EVERYTHING packed??

We spent all day running around and getting all our last minute stuff together. Melody got canceled from work so she had the day off. Good thing too. I can't believe how many little things we didn't have packed yet.

I made myself one more shirt for Epcot, charged all electronics, packed our carry-ons, TICKETS ARE PACKED, car is packed, and clothes are laid out for the morning.

Juliana knows we are leaving tomorrow and was so hyper and excited all day long. She was singing and running and laughing all day. Melody and I are excited too! We have had this trip in the works for over a year and I really can't believe that it is finally here.

MJ hasn't been recovered. I am so depressed about this. :sad2: :sad1:

It looks like it is going to be snowing lightly here in the morning and hopefully we will get in the air on time. It is currently snowing here right now!! :scared1: It was 50 here today and tomorrow it is going to be 57 in Bradenton.... 1200 miles to the south. Kinda crazy!

--OUR SCHEDULE--

Staying with Mel's grandparents 3/3-3/6 (not going to disney)
Renting a house 3/6-3/14
CBR 3/14-3/16

Park Days & ADRs
3/7 DHS
3/8 MK-Crystal Palace Dinner
3/9 AK- Chef Mickey's Dinner
3/10 NO PARK- Dave & I are going to Mets vs Braves Spring training game
3/11 MK- BBB, 1900 PF Dinner (DD4th birthday)
3/12 Kona Breakfast; Cape May Dinner (we are meeting up with Mel's cousin & family somewhere:confused3)
3/13 Epcot
3/14 No Park-Checking out of house- into CBR 'Ohana Dinner
3/15 Maybe MK.. not sure yet- Kona Breakfast, Whispering Canyon Dinner
3/16 Fly home

Finally I want to thank all of you for making the time go by so quickly! Your input has been funny, informative, and entertaining! I really appreciate you posting here and I hope to have you follow along on my TR. I also will be starting a PTR for Juliana's Wish trip which, I believe, will happen in December. I really feel like over the year, I've really made some great friends on the DIS and I look forward to following your trips soon too! :goodvibes

I need to get to bed.. we leave in less than 6 hours!!!!!

You're in Florida as I speak!:yay: Hope you made it down safely and are enjoying the weather. A little chilly today but probably heaven for you!
Have a great trip!! Happy Birthday to Juliana.:goodvibes

I'm so excited for you. Have fun! Have fun! Have fun!
Thanks!!!!

Have a great time!
And happy birthday to your big girl!
Thank you!

I can't believe she is going to be 4! princess:

You're in Florida as I speak!:yay: Hope you made it down safely and are enjoying the weather. A little chilly today but probably heaven for you!
Have a great trip!! Happy Birthday to Juliana.:goodvibes
If it wasn't for the wind it wouldn't be too bad. We are so ready to have fun!

I hope you guys had a great trip down and didn't have any weather delays. I'm so stinkin excited for you guys!!! :cool1:

Heather

Thanks Heather! IT has started!! :yay:

Dude - you're on vacation. You've been there like, what, 9 hours and you're already back on the boards? The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem...:rotfl2:

Hey everyone-
We got out pretty much on time. I have a great airplane story for you... it actually might rival a story about someone flossing on a plane... :lmao:

We had a great dinner of ravoli, homemade sauce, meatballs, and sausage. It is nice to see Melody's grandparents and we have a great day of NOTHING planned for tomorrow!:goodvibes

Dude - you're on vacation. You've been there like, what, 9 hours and you're already back on the boards? The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem...:rotfl2:

LOLOL so true!!!

Juliana is sleeping and Melody's grandparents are in bed already. What should I do? Actuall I'll be sleeping by 10. Waking up at 4 am is no fun.:sad2:

LOLOL so true!!!

Juliana is sleeping and Melody's grandparents are in bed already. What should I do? Actuall I'll be sleeping by 10. Waking up at 4 am is no fun.:sad2:

So glad you have arrived safe and sound (Mark flew home from Vegas today--he's been gone since last Wednesday and his plane was actually early getting home).

Can't wait to hear your airplane story.

I'm sure Juliana is exhausted...long day. Have fune doing nothing tomorrow. :)

So glad you have arrived safe and sound (Mark flew home from Vegas today--he's been gone since last Wednesday and his plane was actually early getting home).

Can't wait to hear your airplane story.

I'm sure Juliana is exhausted...long day. Have fune doing nothing tomorrow. :)

Glad you got your hubby back!!! :goodvibes

Juliana is shot! She was up at 4:40, took a 30 minute nap on the drive from the airport, and was wired for the rest of the day. She is OUT!:)

Glad you got your hubby back!!! :goodvibes

Juliana is shot! She was up at 4:40, took a 30 minute nap on the drive from the airport, and was wired for the rest of the day. She is OUT!:)

Me too. 8 days all alone is a long time -- especially since he was gone while my brother was in the hospital.

Sweet dreams to my little princess. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter