Time Lapse Painting of the WestJet Magic Plane

WebmasterWill

Administrator
Corey mentioned this on the Podcast. I had to check it out and just wanted to share. Pretty cool.

Today, we unveiled a new special livery on one of our aircraft. We call it the #MagicPlane, and it took a total of 36 different paint colours to complete the paint job, featuring Mickey Mouse in his most famous role: Sorcerer Mickey. Check out the blog post for more info on this custom paint job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGzaDexRYE

Enjoy :thumbsup2

Is it bad that I want to actually get a passport and drive the 497 miles to Calgary so I can take this plane to WDW especially when I live only 20 minutes from my local airport. Than again it would be a way to really pull off a surprise trip. Hmm have to think on this one a bit.

We are flying direct out of Calgary in March. I so hope we get this plane. There are even touches inside. When I called to change a few things on my reservation, the CM on the phone mentioned it and was excited about it too!

I'm booked with Westjet for the annual pilgramage from Toronto to WDW in May ;)

Hoping I get to fly or at least see this plane :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter