TimandLesley's When the Boat's a Rockin' Don't .... Trip of a Lifetime TR 2/4/1 pg.33

Great final installment. What a great way to wrap up the trip! Such fun. :) Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading your trip reports. Have fun on your next cruise, and congrats!

Ahhh what a great report, what a lovely fun vacation you all had :goodvibes! I have finished up just in time too as you are about to head out on your next Disney vaccay, lucky you guys :thumbsup2! Have a great trip and take lots of pictures (like I have to remind you hehe ;))!!!
ps Isn't Lipoa pretty!! What an amazing time she showed your family at Ohana, Wow!!

What an amazing trip and an amazing last night at Ohana. That is the place where we spend our last night as well. So jealous of your next trip! Can't wait to hear about that! :goodvibes

Lesley...SO WORTH the WAIT! That was an amazing ending!!

Lipoa certainly is a beautiful soul! And you just displayed one of the POSITIVE ways to use FB :goodvibes

I can't wait to share such wonderful moments with my little one on the way!! (yes, finally!! :cloud9: )

Enjoy your cruise!

Another great trip!! Love reading all about your family and all the fun you guys have each and every time!! Well, of course your the top travel agent, you know all there is to know about Disney, congrats on the cruise.

On another note...a BIG thank you for doing these. My DD, who is also a Lauren, loves reading your updates and all the ideas to do on our next trip this spring(Finally!!). We have always felt we got our Disney fix from watching you guys on your trips. She always asks me if the "other" Laurens family has more pictures when we look at TR's...:goodvibes

Have another great trip!!

Congrats on winning your next vaca! Can't wait to read all about it! You'll have to link it here!

And- we also booked our cruise ourselves. We aren't DVC members- Yet!

What a lovely way to wrap up your last night!!! Those real flower lei's are beautiful.

I hope you have had another wonderful cruise and can pop in here to share a few highlights with us! I know how busy life can get...I haven't written several TRs myself. I keep saying "Someday I'll catch up..." :laughing::rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter