Tim and Tina DCL April 18, 2009 Wedding Update Day 1 and 2 up! With pics!

Yay! Another DCL bride! Congratulations on your engagement (wedding), and your beautiful ring! I hope that you are well on your way to recovery now. Keep us updated on your wedding plans! :thumbsup2

I came home today to find a small envelope on my door step from DCL!!! I was so excited to open it, I left all my groceries in the car and tore into it!!!
It was our Fairy Tale Wedding Documents from the cruise line.

Our ceremony is at 4pm on deck 7 4/23/09 and we have Palo at 6:30pm! My hair appointment is at 2:30, so that should help with my nerves and my habit of being ready way too early and pacing til its time to leave!!!

Thats SO exciting!!! I can't wait until I get something in the mail. I have received NOTHING. If you feel like sharing I would love to know whats in it and what your favorite options are... =o)

i was so excited when I got my packet! I wish I had taken a picture of it!

The hearts are beautiful...I really wanted a heart shape, and he really didnt care as along as it was what I wanted! He got an amazing deal on the ring from an online site...It appraised at over $10,000, and he paid a third of that. I was happy with that...He knows I'm always up for a good bargin, and that my motto is never pay full price unless you have no other choice! I just finished your PJ and you are amazingly creative! I cant wait to see more!

I came home today to find a small envelope on my door step from DCL!!! I was so excited to open it, I left all my groceries in the car and tore into it!!!
It was our Fairy Tale Wedding Documents from the cruise line.

Our ceremony is at 4pm on deck 7 4/23/09 and we have Palo at 6:30pm! My hair appointment is at 2:30, so that should help with my nerves and my habit of being ready way too early and pacing til its time to leave!!!

Thank you sweetheart!!!!!

And YAYYYY on your dftw packets! I am getting rather depressed lately not having one :(

Yay for getting the packet! I can't wait for mine!! :thumbsup2

Ohhh I just got my packet today for my WDW wedding and I had wait till DF got home from work to open it... it was the longest 20 mins ever! :rotfl2:

I love that you wore your ears to your wedding, perfect! I hope you are continuing to feel better, and that you can enjoy this happy time:goodvibes

Thank you sweetheart!!!!!

And YAYYYY on your dftw packets! I am getting rather depressed lately not having one :(

I'm sorry! I have been reading and keeping up with your PJ, and you are going to have a beautiful wedding. You are so creative, and all the things you have planned for you and Vinnie...it will be beautiful, and then you are coming to WDW for your honeymoon(I think we miss you by a day, we are down form 7/3-7/17)...it will be great!

Ohhh I just got my packet today for my WDW wedding and I had wait till DF got home from work to open it... it was the longest 20 mins ever! :rotfl2:

I love that you wore your ears to your wedding, perfect! I hope you are continuing to feel better, and that you can enjoy this happy time:goodvibes

LOL...too funny, I didnt even tell him it was here until after I opened it! He wouldnt have been home from work until after 9 pm...I would have died waiting!

Well we leave in under 2 weeks and it looks like I have everything ready to go...Most of our things are packed...Kids are 100% packed, DH is 100% packed, I'm about 85%...Can't wait! I will post a trip report and some pics when we return! I promise!

Just 7 more days....1 week from tomorrow morning we will be in Florida!!! It can't get here sooner! We have had magnets made for everyones door that we are traveling with us, or is on the DIS Boards Fish extenders exhcange from oriental trading they have a bride and groom in a heart with our names and date...

So excited for you!! I can't wait for you to come back and post pictures!!

I hope your wedding was perfect and magical for you! :bride: Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hey everyone we are back!!!
Here's some highlights for Day 1 and 2.

April 17, 2009 The limo arrived at 4am to take us over to the airport.
We arrived at MCO by 10am and off to Cocoa Beach for the night!
A few pics of the family at the hotel and around town...
P4170078.jpg

P4170080-1.jpg

P4170081-1.jpg

P4170082-1.jpg

Here us waiting to check out luggage with the porter...
DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

At about 9:45am the girls, my aunt and I were the first ones through to the terminal While Tim, his dad and my dad waited with the luggage...I wanted an upgrade really bad!!!

Around 10:15 we checked in and asked about upgrades, we were told that they had quite a few We recieved a boarding card #2...Tim went over to the upgrade line to wait while I finished checking in. We found out a cat 9 was about $400 more and a balcony was $861 more...I said lets go for the balcony...The women told us to hold on and spoke with her supervisor and upgraded us to a cat 4 family suite for the price of a balcony room....We were so thankful to her!!! We now had a room on deck 8 with a balcony....Considering we booked a cat 12 gty, I think we were doing great!

After finishing up with the upgrade we went over to take our pictures for homeland security...It's something new to us, but it was fast and simple. We then went over to the couches and waited for the characters for pics!
P4180083-1.jpg

P4180084-1.jpg

P4180085-1.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0469.jpg

Back of our shirts
DSC_0467.jpg

After the pics we had met a few people that we were talking to and next thing we know its boarding time!!!

After boarding Tim and I headed to deck 3 to add my aunt to our Palo brunch ressie while the kids, my aunt and the grandpas went to deck 9 for food and swimming!
DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

My father being a goof brought his squirrel ornaments with..
P4180088.jpg

P4180089.jpg

At 1:30 we went to check out our rooms!
We walked in to a nice fruit basket and a note from Disney Cruise Line....
P4180091-1.jpg

P4180092-1.jpg

P4180094-1.jpg

P4180093-1.jpg

That night the ship was rocking really bad, and I wasnt feeling well, so I skipped dinner, but then went down about halfway through to see how everyone else was doing...We had 10 at our table, Tim, myself, the 3 girls, my aunt, my dad, Tim's dad, and our friends the newlyweds from England Jonathan and Kirsty.
I have some pictures from Disney that we purchased that I have to scan in...They will be here soon!

They had a deal on board for the Premear of Earth all your pre-printed pics from the cruise for $229...of course this didnt include wedding pics from the ceremony, but thats ok...We took over 200 pics...It was a great deal for us!
More to come soon!

great start! Can't wait to see the ceremony pics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter