• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

`Till death do us part season finale

SKEEBO SAYS WHA?

If yours didnt come out rigth, then go to kinkos a
soo.. the only reason why i watched this show is because.. well, i always wanted them to becomes friends agian.. i have no idea why but i did.. so here are my thougths on the season finale.. i would like to hear yours..

ok.. well the "fake" paris, sheesh.. people "act" like celebrities for money.. and maybe because the family was an elderly couple she pulled it off.. but to be honest, i think anyone could tell that she was fake

I personally thougth it was funny when nicole walked in and saw the "f-aris" and i didnt really think that making her do all that stuff was rigth.. i think she should of told the family or did something else..

the best part was when the austrailian tv reporter said " your huge in austrailia" but she doesnt see that the "f-aris" is fake.. and when paris says "it needs to stop and when need to talk"

BOOM

to be continued
next season

Yeah, so what is with another season? I cannot believe that they agreed to it.

I did find it ammusing with her plan though but the execution didn't go well.

She got what she deserved I think but I also hate Paris...I'm much more of a Nicole fan.

I'm sure I'll watch next season (at least to see the conclusion) but I think this was by far the worst. It's sad because if they had done it together I think it had the potential to be the best.

I watched the episode just to see what would happen at the end. When does the next season start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter