Tiffin's was the BEST!

WildernessMickey

Mouseketeer
We were in DW the first week of October and Tiffin's was our best dinner of the week. It far exceeded my expectations. We had dinner for 5 people with apps, drinks, and dessert too.
Apps:
Tiffin's Signature Bread Service. It was so delicious, but a small amount. Very unique flavors. We stretched it for 5 people but it would be better for 2.
Honey Chili Glazed Pork Belly. Another winner!
Main dishes:
Butter Chicken, Shrimp and Grits, Braai Spiced Veal, and the Whole Fried Sustainable Fish. Everyone was happy with their food.
Desserts:
50th Celebration Chocolate Gateaux, Passion Fruit Tapioca Creme, and The Lion King. We shared these and they were all great, especially the Chocolate Gateaux

We were seated in the main gallery. Our server, Logan, was excellent. We were one of the last tables for the evening, and we were there for awhile, but he never hurried us along. He gave very helpful descriptions and suggestions. When we left the restaurant the park was closed and it was fun to walk through it almost empty with the Tree of Life still lit up. It was a very memorable evening and I can't wait to return. I am missing Jiko (I hope it opens soon!) and this was a nice surprise.

Very excited to eat there in two weeks! I think I'll have the shrimp and grits!! Thanks for the review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter