Tiffins... Not for me

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
Okay we tried it... Furnishings and ambiance looked like it was done in the cheap. Truly a moderate level restaurant masquerading as a signature.
It looked like a square box with some African stuff on the walls.

Food.... The description of mediocre would be very generous.

Service and cleanliness were fine.

Soooo much potential here, but lacking on execution. Expensive to boot...

MG

Sorry you didn't enjoy Tiffins. We loved it! Dining is very subjective, though, so it's to be expected that some will love Tiffins, others will not. It's interesting to hear both positive and negative reviews.

I'm so on the fence about this one. We have an ADR, but may swap it for Jikos.

Surprised on the decor review, the pictures look amazing.

I have a lunch at Tiffins for my upcoming trip. Then I looked at the prices: holy moly!! I may end up booking something else.

I plan on giving it a try, I like reading all the reviews and appreciate everyone posting them but in the end, like to try everything at least once. After all the negative reviews about Skipper's Canteen, I didn't think I'd like it but we loved everything about it from the food to the theaming to the service to the fact that we could walk right up and didn't need an ADR. We found the portion sizes were big enough to share and the price not that bad. Heard wonderful reviews about Sanna and tried that and hated it. We found the food so/so some o.k. some not even that, the service was by far some of the worst we've ever experienced, it was noisy and while the portion sizes were o.k when you can't eat it, it doesn't really matter. But at least we tried it and know it's one we can mark of the list. So, we'll try Tiffins as well, don't know until you try.

What did you eat?
(not worried about price-got Free Dining)

I'm so on the fence about this one. We have an ADR, but may swap it for Jikos.

Surprised on the decor review, the pictures look amazing.

I haven't been to Tiffins yet, but Jiko is incredible - we go every trip. It's our go-to signature. The food and ambiance are unmatched :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter