Tickets - What would you do?

felinosaurus

Earning My Ears
I know we will only be able to do a maximum of 2-3 days in Disney parks during our trip this May -- because we're also trying to do Seaworld and Universal. However, I feel sure we'll be going back to WDW in the next couple of years. That being the case, should I go ahead and get more than just 2-3 days on my MYW tickets? I was thinking about getting the 5 day non-expiring tickets, then whatever we aren't able to use this trip we can use next time.
What would you do?

If you are pretty sure you will be heading back I would go for the 7 or 10 day ticket. Once you get past the 4 day price each day only adds a couple of dollars to the total making it a great deal when you buy in bulk :smooth:

We are doign the 10 day MYW ticket w/ PH and non expiration option to use over 2 trips, it saves a lot of money :)

Rudegrle said:
We are doign the 10 day MYW ticket w/ PH and non expiration option to use over 2 trips, it saves a lot of money :)

That's what we are doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter