• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets in canada

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
Is there any canadian wesbited i can order park tickets from? I know about expedia looking for other places !!
with the dollar the way it is id love to order in canadian dollars !!

From MouseSavers:
  • Select Disneyland tickets are sold at Flight Centre locations in Canada, in Canadian dollars. Frequently you’ll find lower prices here than direct from Disney.
  • Select Disneyland tickets are sold at some CAA offices. Some Disney Store locations may also carry select Disney tickets. (We strongly recommend calling ahead to find out whether the location near you is offering tickets.) The price of Disney tickets purchased in Canada is adjusted periodically to conform to the current exchange rate, so at times it may be possible to time a purchase to benefit from a sudden change in the exchange rate. (Tickets purchased in Canada may be intended only for Canadians and there is a slight chance you might be asked for ID, so US citizens who live near the border should keep this in mind.)
  • Air Miles for select Disneyland tickets. See the Air Miles site for details. Thanks to Dawn N for info
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyla...eals/disneyland-ticket-pass-discounts/#canada

We're in BC and I have bought tickets through Flightcentre, Expedia, Airmiles. way,com and Orbitz. Orbitz and way.com were in USD and Flightcentre and Expedia were in CAD, Airmiles did not cost us cash but we redeemed the miles for tickets.

I've always converted from USD to CAD using the current exchange rate to check which is a better deal. If you do not have a credit card that waives the extra 2.5% ForEx fee then you need to take that into consideration as well. For USD purchases I have an Amazon.ca Visa that does not charge the extra ForEx fee.

I bought mine at FlightCentre this time and have in the past as well. I got an excellent price on the tickets this time right before they raised the prices. Definitely compare prices using the current exchange rates. I saved this time getting them at FlightCentre even with one site running a deal where everyone paid the child's price. Also when I called for the price of the tickets (they don't sell them online only in person) I was quoted one number but ended up paying less than that when I actually went to buy them - but I kinda knew the girl I talked to on the phone had no idea what she was talking about when she quoted me a "per person" price that basically matched what should have been the total price for two people - which was what I'd asked for.

Travelocity.ca also sells them in Canadian - that's where we got ours for our upcoming trip.

Don

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter