Tickets from Undercover Tourist do you go right to entrance?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
If I purchase tickets from UT do you go right to the entrance to get a paper ticket or do you have to exchange the email at guest services for the ticket? We are staying offsite and have no old magic bands. I don't really want to spend the money on new magic bands since there are no FP's and would only use them to enter park.

Thanks

1. If I purchase tickets from UT do you go right to the entrance
2. to get a paper ticket
3. or do you have to exchange the email at guest services for the ticket? We are staying offsite and have no old magic bands.

Thanks
1. Yes. (Have a legal ID with you.)
2. There are no “paper” tickets. They are all plastic with RFID chips inside.
3. Nope.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I will make sure I link them right away and make the reservations and then get plastic ticket when we get to the gate.

We are going Dec 5-12. I don't want to buy them to soon in case the virus gets really bad again and we have to cancel. From what I have read if you don't use them you can apply the amount to new tickets and pay the difference if they are higher but no refund if the new tickets are less. Is this right? I was thinking of purchasing them in early Oct so I can make park reservations so they are not full on the days we want to go.

From what I have read if you don't use them you can apply the amount to new tickets and pay the difference if they are higher but no refund if the new tickets are less. Is this right?
Right.

so can i just show them @ gate my MDE with ticket on there?
Yes, and you will then be issued a plastic RFID ticket at the gate.
Have a legal photo ID with you.

This post has confused the heck out of me! I bought one ticket from UCT and I linked it to my MDE account, it is showing up on my account, I didn’t think I had to go to customer service or anything, I thought as long as it was linked I was good to go, scan my MB just like always and I’m in the park! Am I wrong?

This post has confused the heck out of me! I bought one ticket from UCT and I linked it to my MDE account, it is showing up on my account, I didn’t think I had to go to customer service or anything, I thought as long as it was linked I was good to go, scan my MB just like always and I’m in the park! Am I wrong?

The OP didn't have MB which is why they would need a card. You should be fine.

This post has confused the heck out of me! I bought one ticket from UCT and I linked it to my MDE account, it is showing up on my account,
1. I didn’t think I had to go to customer service or anything,
2. I thought as long as it was linked I was good to go, scan my MB just like always and I’m in the park! Am I wrong?
When any guest buys a ticket, that ticket needs to be linked to the guest's MDE account (as normal.)
1. The OP does not need to go to "customer service" or anything.
My advice was to just go to the regular park gate (the same entrance where MagicBands are scanned.)
If a guest does not have a MagicBand, a plastic RFID ticket will be issued as the guest enters the park.
2. Since you DO have a MagicBand, you don't need to do anything but use it (as normal.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter