Tickets from Sam’s Club

DisneFamily

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me if you’ve purchased discounted tickets through Sam’s Club, if so how much did you pay per ticket and what was the total cost. TIA

Do you have a membership? If so why not just look it up? If you don't have a membership I can look it up for you

Do you have a membership? If so why not just look it up? If you don't have a membership I can look it up for you
I do have a membership, but it won’t let me click on anything. All I see if FL residents day select and then 1 day 4 Park option. It’s weird.

I do have a membership, but it won’t let me click on anything. All I see if FL residents day select and then 1 day 4 Park option. It’s weird.

Message me your dates and I will look it up. Also let me know if you are a Florida resident

April 4-April 11, not a FL resident. 5 Park days, non-Park hopper or flexible dates option either. Thanks a lot.

For anyone thinking about using Sam's Club for DLR tickets, be aware that DLR tickets are not taxable in CA and Sam's charges tax on those tickets (online). There are much better deals through authorized discount vendors who don't charge any tax, e.g. LMTC, UT, GAT, aRES, etc.

When I looked up my dates on Sams Club, the tickets were cheaper than Disney or Undercover Tourist. I am guessing buying from them is the same as buying from Disney? FP, Magicbands, etc

Not to Hijack but, I no longer see an annual pass on the Sam's Club site. Are they no longer selling them? I bought one last June so I'm a little surprised.

Just be aware that Sam's Club will charge tax and it won't show up until you go to the checkout. I saved a little more purchasing through UT.

For those with memberships....click on travel to find the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter