• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets from Airmiles

New Sobeys flyer today and no gift card deal, BUT. There is two different ones where you buy 4 products get 100 and another buy 3 and get 50. Since not sure if they will do the gift card again, might as well use the one that I have and get these points. Just money sitting on a card and need just these few anyway to get over the new hump price they put in.
Good luck everyone.

I can't find the second buy 4 get 100. The one is the pasta+bacon+creamcheese+pesto. What's the other one?

Sorry it not 2 100 points , it was the 1 100 point for 4 items and 1 50 point for 3 items.
but once Im done that's it for me and airmiles, just too hard to collect for me, I will use my pcpoints and just by prepaid visa's. So much easier and points rack up quick for me. Especially now with the new world elite card. 3xpoints. no fee.

Thanks for clearing that up Aladora. I WISH we could get the Disneyworld Parkhoppers too.

Sorry it not 2 100 points , it was the 1 100 point for 4 items and 1 50 point for 3 items.
but once Im done that's it for me and airmiles, just too hard to collect for me, I will use my pcpoints and just by prepaid visa's. So much easier and points rack up quick for me. Especially now with the new world elite card. 3xpoints. no fee.

This is the last go for airmiles for me too. I will def look into that card you mention as 3x means I could rack up pretty quick, I never thought to buy Visa cards with my points! Good idea!

This is the last go for airmiles for me too. I will def look into that card you mention as 3x means I could rack up pretty quick, I never thought to buy Visa cards with my points! Good idea!
We never use the points for groceries, always for prepaid cards. Yes you need to pay 6.95 for the activation, but thats on a 200 card. We then use that to book airfare with. Keep an eye on some of the emails for bonus points and match them with flyers since they price match and they can add up quick. Plus love the fact the YMCA daycare accepts Mastercard for monthly fees. My daughters are paying their own way to Disney this way.lol.

Update: got my Disneyland ticket. It is good until Jan 13, 2017 - so even though it was advertised as good only until Dec 31, 2015, it seems AM has updated their stock but perhaps hasn't updated their site. YMMV though.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter