• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tickets for shows...

grover

DIS Veteran
So how far in advance should I be looking at getting tickets for a show like LOVE? We are going to Vegas in Oct.:cool1:

As well..is there anywhere to get discount tickets ahead of time?

When you get to Vegas & find a show that you might be interested in, you might want to check out the Tix 4 Tonight locations. They have discounted tickets for shows, tours, & dinners/buffets. The only catch is is that the tickets they sell are usually for that day only, but you never know what kind of deal you might find!
There are several booth locations that they have:
http://www.tix4tonight.com/locations.html

Hi grover,
I would say to go on and book them now. There are some shows I have been on the phone the day they went on sale 90 days in advance. Typically those were bigger shows that we wanted front row seats to.

That was also when the economy was better and Vegas was much busier! To give you an idea I just looked at tickets today to Ka in September and there were still front row tickets left which is unbelievable to me.

I would say the sooner the better though as I have heard from many that have been to Vegas recently that it is not as slow as some are saying.

I think the link nicolita3 gave you will be the best deal you will find. I have not used Tix 4 Tonight though I have heard from others that they don't always have Cirque shows and when they do the discount is not the typical discount they offer as it is less.

I am not positive though as I am only going on what others have told me. I am sure someone else on here can comment on their experience.

Have a great trip and enjoy the show. :cool1:

Jamie
________
married woman Webcam

I just booked lower orchestra for KA at the end of July on the special. I can tell you that the pickins are pretty slim and mostly only balcony seats are left. But we did get pretty good seats for $175 for two of us.:woohoo:

We wanted to see O, and there was actually a pretty good deal at 25% off, so we could have had 4 rows back from stage in the middle for $260. I just did not want to plunk that much money down. Good deal though if you are thinking about it.

I wanted to bump this post back up for the great deal on the Cirque tickets. I also wanted to thanks nicolita3 for the link to the deal. I booked 2nd row tickets to LOVE in September.

This is one of the Cirque shows we have not seen. I could not be more excited. I have always paid full price for Cirque tickets in Vegas so this is a welcome savings. Thanks again. :thumbsup2
________
Cl-class

:wave2: Howdy DISer's!! Looking for any advice in securing XMAS tickets for KA!!! Only days I have are the 24th and the 25th. Any time is fine. Looks like allot of shows are dark BUT KA is not. :goodvibes

:wave2: Howdy DISer's!! Looking for any advice in securing XMAS tickets for KA!!! Only days I have are the 24th and the 25th. Any time is fine. Looks like allot of shows are dark BUT KA is not. :goodvibes
Call the box office at MGM Grand & ask if they are still offering the 2nd ticket for $25 promotion. Usually in December there are lots of locals promotions tho.

Have to tell you LOVE is the BEST SHOW!!! You are totally going to love it! Def. one of the best shows in Vegas, if you have time to see another show- go see Jersey Boys, EXCELLENT!!! The BEST 2 shows in Vegas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter