Tickets for Australians?

quandrea

DIS Veteran
I’m bringing Australian friends to Disney next October. Is their an Australian based ticket reseller they can use for tickets? Or perhaps ticket deals for Australians?

Which Disney, California, Florida, outside USA?
The 14 day UK tickets are specific to WDW in Florida. Used them myself and they’re great, you just need a delivery address outside the USA.

I bought tickets through a UK reseller (AttractionTickets) and managed to get a sweet 14 day ticket deal with park hopping and water parks. Worth trying.
Are you able to give details on how you got those tickets from Australia? I thought you could only book them if you live in UK?

The 14 day tickets are for WDW, not Disneyland. But yes, if going to WDW you can purchase and use those 14 day tickets. 14 day tickets are available for Universal Orlando as well.

Last edited:
That...didn't really answer my question. My question was about one specific reseller.
Doesn’t matter who the reseller is. As long as they show delivery to Australia, all you have to do is order them. Attraction Tickets, Floridatix, Orlando Attractions, Orlando Attraction Tickets are some examples.
Attraction Tickets mentioned by the previous poster (attractiontickets.com) delivers to Australia, ergo, no issue.
Does that answer your question or should I just delete my posts?

Doesn’t matter who the reseller is. As long as they show delivery to Australia, all you have to do is order them. Attraction Tickets, Floridatix, Orlando Attractions, Orlando Attraction Tickets are some examples.
Attraction Tickets mentioned by the previous poster (attractiontickets.com) delivers to Australia, ergo, no issue.
Does that answer your question or should I just delete my posts?
I didnt think phyiscal tickets existed anymore. attractiontickets.com states these tickets are electronic not physical so how are they delivered to you (Apologies Im not digitially literate).

the tickets say for uk residents. If an Australian buys them and then links them to their my disney account will the tickets be rejected because of the Australian address linked to that account?

how does disney stop Americans from buying these tickets and why wont they stop Australians through the same means?

do you or anyone else know? I dont want to buy these tickets only for disney themselves to reject them on the app or at some other point.

We used attractiontickets.com and had physical tickets sent to us, my sister who's currently at WDW also bought tickets with them and had no issues. They've even launched their site for Australians to book in AUD, so they're quite reliable so far.

If your tickets are electronic you'll get a pdf with the eticket number which can be linked to your Disney account

In regards to Americans buying them I don't think it matters to Disney either way, plus locals get better priced tickets, Disney will always be making profit regardless! :P

I know in March 2022 we couldn’t get the Disneyland 10 day pass but I’m hoping they are now available. Does anyone know?

you are right there is indeed an attraction australian site and they are selling the 14 day tickets to Australians. They are cheaper then the 10 day tickets direct from disney and come with more perks.

10 day tickets for Disneyland, which was called the 10 day Disneyland Vacation Pass, are not currently available, the article linked above is pre covid.
The 14 day tickets are only available for WDW. Australians can buy and use them. US residents can even use them if they can get a hold of them. They are primarily available as eTickets and they stop US residents purchasing them by using geo location algorithms and the delivery address provided to prevent people with a North American address from buying them. However, if a US resident has a friend or family member outside the USA willing to buy the tickets for them and deliver those tickets to them, they can use them. They do not check your ID at the gates at WDW. They did check ID’s for the 10 day vacation pass at Disneyland.
In very rare circumstances, the UK resellers have an offer that is exclusive to UK residents but an Australian could still but the tickets at full price without any issues through them. The WDW website does say offers are exclusive to UK residents but the resellers do not have this restriction.
Plenty of Australians have used the 14 day tickets for WDW, including me. We even had to have hard tickets reissued at the parks for my wife. She needed to show her ID to guest services to have the issue resolved and the tickets replaced. They did not bat an eyelid at seeing her driver’s license which clearly showed an Australian address (with “NSW Australia” in bold letters at the top of the license).
Hope that clears up any confusion.

10 day tickets for Disneyland, which was called the 10 day Disneyland Vacation Pass, are not currently available, the article linked above is pre covid.
The 14 day tickets are only available for WDW. Australians can buy and use them. US residents can even use them if they can get a hold of them. They are primarily available as eTickets and they stop US residents purchasing them by using geo location algorithms and the delivery address provided to prevent people with a North American address from buying them. However, if a US resident has a friend or family member outside the USA willing to buy the tickets for them and deliver those tickets to them, they can use them. They do not check your ID at the gates at WDW. They did check ID’s for the 10 day vacation pass at Disneyland.
In very rare circumstances, the UK resellers have an offer that is exclusive to UK residents but an Australian could still but the tickets at full price without any issues through them. The WDW website does say offers are exclusive to UK residents but the resellers do not have this restriction.
Plenty of Australians have used the 14 day tickets for WDW, including me. We even had to have hard tickets reissued at the parks for my wife. She needed to show her ID to guest services to have the issue resolved and the tickets replaced. They did not bat an eyelid at seeing her driver’s license which clearly showed an Australian address (with “NSW Australia” in bold letters at the top of the license).
Excellent that explains everything.

T
Thank you 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter