Tickets & Fast pass Questions

Justabaseballmom

Earning My Ears
Hope it's ok to post here va out ticket questions, wasn't sure where to put it.
Anyway, we have our trip booked for June 10 -17th, 2 adults 3 kids. Have dining reservations completed. Question on Fastpass. As hubby is retired from the Navy we are doing the discounted room and tickets Disney is offering. Which I greatly appreciate, we would not be able to otherwise. Do I have to have my tickets purchased to book FastPass? For the discounted tickets I either need to goto a military base or wait and buy them at Shades of Green. As its over an hour one way to the closest base, I was planning on getting the tickets after we get there. If I do that can I select FastPass or would I have to make them first day we arrive and hope there are ones left.
Also do you get the Waterpark added onto your tickets? Wondering if it's worth it. We will have 5 days hopper passes. Only other thing we might do is go down to Busch Gardens.

You need tickets in order to make FPs.

Are you staying at SOG? If so, they will email you a ticket form about 40 days before your trip. You email it back and then they send pictures of your tickets that you can scan into My Disney Experience.
If you are not staying at SOG I believe you can still purchase tickets from them and have them mailed to you. I've never done this myself but others have posted about doing this. You can call SOG and they will answer all your questions.

Whether or not to add the water parks depends on what you and your family likes to do. When my grandkids were young we went at least one day each trip. Now that they're older they aren't interested in swimming.

Thanks for suggestion on SOG for tickets. I'll have to give them a call. We may stay at SOG night before our resort stay. Hsvent figured that out yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter