Conference tickets are not date based in the way that regular tickets are. They have a year-end expiration date, like tickets did back in the old days. For 2024 conferences, one day tickets will expire 12/31/24, multiday will expire in mid-January to account for the fact that someone may start their trip before 12/31/24 but use days into the new year.

If you don't use before expiration, you can use the value towards the purchase of a new ticket at a later date.
Thanks.
To confirm - if I do use one day a multi-day ticket), but not the rest, they do expire then right? Ie. the conference tickets are NOT non-expiry tickets?

Thanks.
To confirm - if I do use one day a multi-day ticket), but not the rest, they do expire then right? Ie. the conference tickets are NOT non-expiry tickets?
Partially-used multi-day tickets will expire as of the stated expiration date, losing any unused entitlements.

Thanks.
I believe all of the multi day conference expire within 14 days of first use. If you go through the steps towards putting them in your cart, you should see the fine print with that info.

Another question on a conference ticket. I was at a conference in October and had purchased 2 day tickets for my family. My daughter and I went, buy my DH and 2 DS ended up not being able to go. We are going back in December. We were planning on 3 park days. I can purchase new regularly priced tickets for my DD and I since the conference is over. But, since we originally only had 2 day tickets for the rest of the family, can I upgrade them at the convention price by calling somewhere? Or would I be better off to shelve those and purchase 3 day tickets for them as well? but if so will I just end up with a credit on Jan 1?

Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the WDW website that shows the prices of old MYW tickets? The links in the first pages go to All Ears. I would like to have something from the WDW website to prove the pricing at that time (2016).
Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the WDW website that shows the prices of old MYW tickets? The links in the first pages go to All Ears. I would like to have something from the WDW website to prove the pricing at that time (2016).
Thanks!
No, it’s up to you to retain receipts :(

I would like to have something from the WDW website to prove the pricing at that time (2016).
PP is correct that WDW does not have a publicly-available history of ticket prices. www.AllEars.net is the best resource for that. But are your tickets from 2016? If so, they shouldn’t be expired and you can use them as-is. If thinking of “upgrading” you might be better off buying new because the credit will be fairly low due to all the price increases since then.

Planning a trip with 7 of us in April. I understand that in 2024 there will no longer be park reservations necessary for ticket holders. In our group of 7, 2 of us have APs and the other 5 have multi day tickets. Does this mean that the 2 of us will have to still make park reservations for each day while the rest of the group does not?

We have 2 annual passes and bought 2 one day tickets for kids coming to visit. They seem to be linked to my account. Do not show with our pass reservations on the page tho. Will the app know we are 4 people together when I but Genie+ or do ILL? Or do I have to further link somehow?

Planning a trip with 7 of us in April. I understand that in 2024 there will no longer be park reservations necessary for ticket holders. In our group of 7, 2 of us have APs and the other 5 have multi day tickets. Does this mean that the 2 of us will have to still make park reservations for each day while the rest of the group does not?
Yes unless it’s a “good to go” day which will be announced on a rolling basis a week or two out or it’s after 2pm (except for weekends at magic kingdom)

Question - do aps still need to make a reservation if their staying at a Disney resort?
Yep which is why as soon as we heard spring dapper days was overlapping with springtime surprise my friend and I had to figure out our park plans for April now vs later as we don’t know how big the AP bucket with or without a resort stay will be

We have 2 annual passes and bought 2 one day tickets for kids coming to visit. They seem to be linked to my account. Do not show with our pass reservations on the page tho. Will the app know we are 4 people together when I but Genie+ or do ILL? Or do I have to further link somehow?
You won't have any trouble getting Genie+ or ILL with the combination of AP's and tickets. We went to WDW with our sister-in-law and didn't have any trouble booking Genie+ and buying IIL. We have AP's and she had a four day ticket.

We purchased our park tickets via disneyworld.com. We selected U.S. Domestic Standard for Delivery of our tickets. What will they send us?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_195358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_195358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
We purchased our park tickets via disneyworld.com. We selected U.S. Domestic Standard for Delivery of our tickets. What will they send us?
You will get an RFID card that you can use to enter the parks. If you already have linked MagicBands you can disregard the card even though it will still be linked to you in My Disney Experience.

I have an AP which is unactivated on my account and an 8 day one park per day on DH's account that was for August 2023 which we didn't use.

We also have 2 MNSSHP tickets that we didn't use.

I want to take the grands next June and the half off for kids is still available.

I would prefer to just buy the package for everyone (Me, DH, the 3 grands) and hold off on activating the AP or using his 8 day ticket. I want to "save" those for Christmas 2024.

If I buy the package for all of us, will those extra tickets sit their unbothered or will I need to do anything special to make sure they don't get used?

We have relatives joining us on an upcoming trip.
  • They purchased a 3-day resident pass, but don't know much about it. It sounds as if they don't have a physical pass yet.
  • They probably will not get the Disney app
  • They plan to join us mid-day at Epcot, before they check in at Pop Century
What can they use to enter Epcot? Will they receive a physical 3-day pass?

We have relatives joining us on an upcoming trip.
  • They purchased a 3-day resident pass, but don't know much about it. It sounds as if they don't have a physical pass yet.
  • They probably will not get the Disney app
  • They plan to join us mid-day at Epcot, before they check in at Pop Century
What can they use to enter Epcot? Will they receive a physical 3-day pass?
They need to print out the ticket purchase confirmation with the bar code, bring it to the ticket office on arrival and get ticket cards. They might be able to do that at the tapstyles but I’m not sure. If they have MBs that are linked to them in MDE and their tickets are also linked in MDE, they can just go to the tapstyles and tap MBs, scan fingers, and enter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter