• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I've searched around and can't find an answer -- I currently have a Platinum Voucher for an AP because my ticket expired during the time the parks were closed.

When I go and activate the voucher, will it still have the perks associated with the now defunct Platinum Pass for a year? Basically I'm trying to find out if I'm going to have to pay extra for Memory Maker when I activate.

Just bumping, does anyone have an answer to the above question, or has anyone had a Platinum Pass that they've activated since the changes in AP started?

Just bumping, does anyone have an answer to the above question, or has anyone had a Platinum Pass that they've activated since the changes in AP started?
Reports are that you'll receive an Incredipass with the MM option included - in other words, you'll receive everything you paid for when you purchased the Platinum voucher, at no additional cost.

If my room and ticket package starts on Sunday can I start using my tickets on Saturday if arriving early or can they not be used until Sunday?

We have a covid cancellation leftover hopper (1 day). We're making a quick trip (hopefully) down in early December for 2 days. I'm on hold now trying to get the 1 day hopper tied to our reservation (it expired in Sept, but we called and they gave a us a case # to use when we call to link, it's currently not visible in MDE anymore) , but we may actually add 1 day/1 park ticket to the reservation.

My question: if we have a 1 day hopper and 1 day/1 park ticket, how to do we make sure that we are using the 1 day/1 park ticket when we arrive at the parks on Day 1. We'll be traveling and def do not want to use our hopper for that day.

if we have a 1 day hopper and 1 day/1 park ticket, how to do we make sure that we are using the 1 day/1 park ticket when we arrive at the parks on Day 1.
Before you go to the park gate, stop by any Guest Relations at WDW and have the "priority" set so that the ticket you WANT to use is set to the "top priority."

DH & I have Platinum annual passes that we purchased in June 2021. They are FL resident and we were able to purchase because our previous APs had expired just before WDW shut down in March 2020 due to COVID. So they are good until June 2022.

We are interested in the $99 add-on for the Water Parks & Sports (including mini-golf) that is advertised as an option for the new APs. Can we purchase this $99 add-on now as part of our current existing APs? I tried to do a search here and elsewhere online, but have not seen this question asked or answered.

Thank you!

Can we purchase this $99 add-on now as part of our current existing APs?
I don’t know. My guess is that if you add it now it would be considered an “upgrade” and convert your current AP to the new equivalent version. Depending on what level AP you have, that may mean more/different block-out dates. But you should call to ask.

Thank you. We have Platinum passes so no black-out dates. Prior to COVID, we had Platinum Plus (with water parks) that expired just before Disney closed in March 2020. They allowed us to re-purchase APs in June 2021 but told us the Platinum Plus were not available at the time, so the highest we could get was Platinum.

We're local, so I'll pop into the ticket office next time we go to Disney Springs.

Thank you. We have Platinum passes so no black-out dates. Prior to COVID, we had Platinum Plus (with water parks) that expired just before Disney closed in March 2020. They allowed us to re-purchase APs in June 2021 but told us the Platinum Plus were not available at the time, so the highest we could get was Platinum.

We're local, so I'll pop into the ticket office next time we go to Disney Springs.
Please report back with outcome, for the next time that question comes up!

I have a 1-day pass already reserved for Epcot, can I change the day I already made my ressie for. If so, how can this be done.

I have a 1-day pass already reserved for Epcot, can I change the day I already made my ressie for. If so, how can this be done.
#1. You can change the DATE that the ticket can be used.
#2. You can change the PARK reservation for that ticket.
(Actually, cancel your current reservation, then book a new one.)

Those are two separate things.
If you want to do #1, you also need to do #2.

Try doing the change(s) via your MyDisneyExperience account (Phone App or Website.)
If that doesn't work, call Disney.

#1. You can change the DATE that the ticket can be used.
#2. You can change the PARK reservation for that ticket.
(Actually, cancel your current reservation, then book a new one.)

Those are two separate things.
If you want to do #1, you also need to do #2.

Try doing the change(s) via your MyDisneyExperience account (Phone App or Website.)
If that doesn't work, call Disney.
I did change the date, but how do i now assign the tickets to the park of choice

I did change the date, but how do i now assign the tickets to the park of choice
Cancel your previous park reservation (if it’s still showing) and make a new park reservation for the new date.

Just an FYI -- the phone lines are horrific. I called last week to add G+ to all our tickets for our Feb trip. They offered the "call back option" and they returned my call in around 80 minutes. Over the weekend we decided to try for a quick trip in early Dec and need their help to activate a covid cancellation 1 day hopper. I tried on Saturday (1 hour on hold, no call back option) and gave up. I tried yesterday (2:15 on hold, no call back option) and gave up. I'm now at 1:40 trying today. I need to get this pass activated (it expired in Sept and they gave me a "case #" for when I wanted to apply it) so I can make a park reservation. Painful.

Hi everyone. very long time lurker, but a daily visitor to the site here. We have a trip planned for Sept and will hopefully be staying at Bay Lake Tower (attempting to secure thru David's rentals - a wonderful company and experience so far!). My daughter has invited a long time friend who lives in London (whom she met at college) to stay with us. He is 22 years old and has never been to any Disney park ever. We all know how much fun it is to introduce the wonder of WDW to someone, it's like reliving your own first visit! I know he can legitimately buy and use a 14 day unlimited pass for himself. Can anyone factually tell me if he were to buy the three of us (dad, son, daughter) tickets too would we be able to use them LEGALLY without fear of reprisal? I know there are very knowledgeable ticket people here on the boards. Honestly if the answer ends up being that we could try but if caught we would be denied then we will not even be trying. But our vacation is for 13 days and if we can legitimately do this without having to buy a second ticket it obviously gives us more options. Thanks for your replies and to everyone who works so hard to bring these boards to us.

Reports over the years were that non-European guests have been able to use the European tickets at WDW.

Reports over the years were that non-European guests have been able to use the European tickets at WDW.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Robo, you were obviously one of the knowledgeable people I was hoping to hear from. I'm also hoping to hear from anyone who may have done this recently.

Thanks Robo, you were obviously one of the knowledgeable people I was hoping to hear from. I'm also hoping to hear from anyone who may have done this recently.

I don't think anyone has done this recently since those tickets only started being available (again) a month or so ago.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter