• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here is my situation:
1. I went to Disneyland over the weekend and bought a 4 day Park Hopper for all my family, WITH MaxPass...
Sorry to say that this forum is virtually entirely about Walt Disney World.
Since the Disneyland ticket system is vastly different, you'd do much better re-posting this over on the DISboard's "Disneyland (California) Forum."

Click HERE.

Does anyone know a roundabout time that Disney releases tickets for next year?
1. We are considering a Jan or Feb trip and was trying to get an idea on ticket pricing. I know that there will most likely be a price raise but I figured I could at least get a base line. I have to do a little more searching too because
2. I'm pretty sure I came across a thread or post or something that had all the prices available within certain months but I don't remember.

1. I can guess that they will post prices for dates in Jan. 2020 some time in June, or so.
2. Click HERE and read info from that post and those "around" it. It can offer some glimpses into pricing possibilities.

1. I can guess that they will post prices for dates in Jan. 2020 some time in June, or so.
2. Click HERE and read info from that post and those "around" it. It can offer some glimpses into pricing possibilities.

Thank you very much!

Hi , I have an annual pass expires end of June , I have purchased a 21 day ticket and added this to my account . The question is will the system allow booking of the fast pass on the 21 day ticket or will it restrict to annaul pass and how do I fix, thanks

Hi , I have an annual pass expires end of June , I have purchased a 21 day ticket and added this to my account . The question is will the system allow booking of the fast pass on the 21 day ticket or will it restrict to annaul pass and how do I fix, thanks
You can book FPs in advance based on the number of valid "days" on any valid tickets in your MDX account.

Last winter I used Chase points and purchased 2 adult 10d flex tickets from Expedia. I have receipt for $1107.60. My plan is to upgrade to AP. I called ticketing and they show the purchase price of my tickets as $498.42. What is the best way for me to approach my “bridging?”

Does it matter at all that I’m finding prices for the resellers between $611 and $652?

Does the park hopper plus option allow admissions to attractions other than water parks and golf courses? Anything else in the Disney Springs area?

Does the park hopper plus option allow admissions to attractions other than water parks and golf courses? Anything else in the Disney Springs area?

I believe it also allows access to the ESPN wide world of sports complex

No, the attractions in Disney Springs are all privately owned businesses and not part of the PHP tickets.

USED to be at Downtown Disney (former name of Disney Springs) there was Disney Quest. Admission was included in the “Water Parks and More” ticket option.
But, Disney Quest closed years ago.

4 day park hopper plus

If you go into a water park but not a regular park on the first day that will still eat a day of the ticket, right? Ie only 3 days left to go in parks after that?

4 day park hopper plus

1. If you go into a water park but not a regular park on the first day that will still eat a day of the ticket, right?
2. Ie only 3 days left to go in parks after that?
1. No.
2. No.
Only entry to a theme park counts as a “day.”

The Park Hopper Plus allows for access to the 2 water parks, 2 mini golf locations, ESPN Wide World of Sports, or greens fee at Oak Trail golf course.

Park Hopper Plus Option ‒ Enjoy Water Park Fun & More!
...Plus, you get a certain number of visits to other Walt Disney World fun based on the length of your ticket. For example, a 4-day ticket allows 4 visits and a 5-day ticket allows 5 visits. For each visit, you can choose one of the following:
  • Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
    This thrilling water park features one of the world's tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides, as well as slides and rides for the whole family.
  • Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
    From fast waterslides to a children's area with pint-sized raft rides, this water park has attractions for everyone. Catch 6-foot waves or float on an inner tube down a lazy river.
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
    Discover world-class venues where sports dreams can come true for athletes of all ages.
  • Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
    Enjoy a 2,913 yard, par 36, 9-hole walking course with fun for everyone, from developing golfers to experienced players. Greens fees only.
  • Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
    Play one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at a fun course inspired by the Disney classic film Fantasia.
  • Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
    Treat yourself to one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at either of 2 Santa Claus-themed courses.

Hi, we are staying at the CSR for 6 nights shortly and have booked a package with 6 day park hopper tickets and QS dining. We are now thinking of arriving in Orlando a day earlier and staying at the Swan or Dolphin for 1 night. We won’t arrive until late afternoon but it would still be nice to go to the parks. I can upgrade the tickets to 7 nights but they don’t start until our first day at CSR. If I call Disney, is there any way of them being extended and activated a day earlier? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, we are staying at the CSR for 6 nights shortly and have booked a package with 6 day park hopper tickets and QS dining. We are now thinking of arriving in Orlando a day earlier and staying at the Swan or Dolphin for 1 night. We won’t arrive until late afternoon but it would still be nice to go to the parks. I can upgrade the tickets to 7 nights but they don’t start until our first day at CSR. If I call Disney, is there any way of them being extended and activated a day earlier? Thanks!

Re-book your CSR as "Room Only."
Buy 7-day tickets separately.

WWYD:

I need to purchase tickets by August 10th in order to book FPs in time. We are overlapping our family trip with my husband's work conference. Our first day after arrival is a Thursday and it will be just me and the kids. We depart on Monday - mid day. I am trying to figure out if that first day will be a resort day for me and the kids or if I will brave one of the parks with them. If I do not want to brave the parks, I will buy all of us 3 day park hopper tickets (Friday through Sunday). If I want to brave the parks on Thursday, I'll buy the three of us 4 day park hopper tickets, most likely with one day free through UT - so 5 day park hopper tickets (Thursday - Monday (although monday whould just be some morning hours in the park).

To compound things - my husband may or may not be offered discount conference tickets (he refuses to ask and says he won't know until September - too late for FPs).

1. If I buy tickets through UT and then we are offered conference tickets, can I save what I bought for next year (we try to go every year at the same time)?

2. If I am saving my UT purchased tickets in favor for conference tickets, should I buy 3 days or 5 days upfront through UT? I'm getting way to into this part of the question.

3. We might be upgrading the kids tickets to Florida Resident APs purchased by my resident father. Again - is it better to start off with the 5 day hoppers before upgrading?

I'm getting way too confused. Hope this even makes sense!

Thank you

WWYD:

I need to purchase tickets by August 10th in order to book FPs in time. We are overlapping our family trip with my husband's work conference. Our first day after arrival is a Thursday and it will be just me and the kids. We depart on Monday - mid day. I am trying to figure out if that first day will be a resort day for me and the kids or if I will brave one of the parks with them. If I do not want to brave the parks, I will buy all of us 3 day park hopper tickets (Friday through Sunday). If I want to brave the parks on Thursday, I'll buy the three of us 4 day park hopper tickets, most likely with one day free through UT - so 5 day park hopper tickets (Thursday - Monday (although monday whould just be some morning hours in the park).

To compound things - my husband may or may not be offered discount conference tickets (he refuses to ask and says he won't know until September - too late for FPs).

1. If I buy tickets through UT and then we are offered conference tickets, can I save what I bought for next year (we try to go every year at the same time)?

2. If I am saving my UT purchased tickets in favor for conference tickets, should I buy 3 days or 5 days upfront through UT? I'm getting way to into this part of the question.

3. We might be upgrading the kids tickets to Florida Resident APs purchased by my resident father. Again - is it better to start off with the 5 day hoppers before upgrading?

I'm getting way too confused. Hope this even makes sense!

Thank you
1. Yes. (Although those tickets may expire before your next trip. If so, you can use their value toward buying new tickets, when needed.)
2. Up to you. If you want 4 days in the parks... buy 4 day tickets.**
3. Doesn’t matter much.

** If you buy the 5 day UT tickets but only use 4 of the days, you are not saving any money. If you want 4 days in the parks, buy an actual 4 day discounted ticket from one of the WDW authorized ticket sellers.

Last edited:
I tried twice today (through the Disney customer service phone line) to upgrade my 7 day MYW ticket to an annual pass but was not successful. I bought my ticket as a part of my vacation package purchased directly through Disney. I'll be visiting with my family June 5- 12th and was hoping to upgrade sooner to determine if Passholder discounts on hotel rooms were worth switching to a Deluxe resort. The cast members I talked to today said I would have to upgrade at the park ticket counter or at the Disney Springs ticket counter. Bummer! Has anyone else had this experience?

I tried twice today (through the Disney customer service phone line) to upgrade my 7 day MYW ticket to an annual pass but was not successful. I bought my ticket as a part of my vacation package purchased directly through Disney. I'll be visiting with my family June 5- 12th and was hoping to upgrade sooner to determine if Passholder discounts on hotel rooms were worth switching to a Deluxe resort. The cast members I talked to today said I would have to upgrade at the park ticket counter or at the Disney Springs ticket counter. Bummer! Has anyone else had this experience?
That’s normal.

Just call and ask if there are AP room rates.
(Or visit the DIS Resorts Forum (HERE) and ask.)
You do not need to own an AP to book an AP room.
You can just get the AP during your first trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter