Yes.
TTC (#3 below) is at the MK parking lot which is
fully across the lake (Seven Seas Lagoon) from the MK (#1 below.)

MK-Area-2Lakes-5Resorts.jpg
Yes.
TTC (#3 below) is at the MK parking lot which is
fully across the lake (Seven Seas Lagoon) from the MK (#1 below.)

MK-Area-2Lakes-5Resorts.jpg
another question-i had her park day messed up, it’s tomorrow, Wednesday. She wants to deal with the cards today. Where can she go and not pay for parking. Is DS the only option? Thanks!

another question-i had her park day messed up, it’s tomorrow, Wednesday. She wants to deal with the cards today. Where can she go and not pay for parking. Is DS the only option? Thanks!
She can go to the entrance area of an open WDW Water Park.

I bought the tickets this month for a June trip but haven't decided yet whether to add on hoppers.
I don’t know if this helps, but I had 5 day tickets from last June purchased from UT that we couldn’t use due to the closure. I did not have the option to upgrade them to hoppers in MDE, but when I called and was connected with ticketing, they upgraded for me. They waived the charge for my tickets now being more expensive and only charged me the 90 per ticket (tax took it up to 90). Might have been a covid thing but they told me without waiving the increased price it would have been 140 per person. Be prepared to spend hours on hold, though.

Ticket question, maybe someone can answer for me.

With hours just bumped up to 11 pm for Epcot on the day we arrive, I want to turn my 9-day ticket into a 10-day ticket and maybe sneak an hour or two at Epcot on arrival day. Cost should be minimal. Would like to do that now so I can potentially reserve Epcot park res. before they potentially run out for that day. What's the best/easiest way to add a day to my pass before I arrive? Call WDW?

With hours just bumped up to 11 pm for Epcot on the day we arrive, I want to turn my 9-day ticket into a 10-day ticket and maybe sneak an hour or two at Epcot on arrival day. Cost should be minimal.
Would like to do that now so I can potentially reserve Epcot park res.
1. before they potentially run out for that day.
2. What's the best/easiest way to add a day to my pass before I arrive? Call WDW?
1. Not likely, but...
2. Yup. Call.

With hours just bumped up to 11 pm for Epcot on the day we arrive, I want to turn my 9-day ticket into a 10-day ticket and maybe sneak an hour or two at Epcot on arrival day. Cost should be minimal. Would like to do that now so I can potentially reserve Epcot park res. before they potentially run out for that day. What's the best/easiest way to add a day to my pass before I arrive? Call WDW?

A couple of days ago I added a day to my six day ticket just by going into my MDE account and clicking on tickets and passes or something like that and then there was a button with change ticket or something like that. It only cost me about $20 to add a day. For you, maybe less going from 9 to 10. It only took me a minute or two.

I can't believe APs are still not back, not even for FL. If they don't come back, I'm going to have to cancel for the summer and downgrade my DVC. Very disappointing.

I had hoped with the special FL tickets ending now there would be an AP announcements, but nope.

Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm wondering if anyone has been recently that has had tickets with the promotion where you got two days free when buying three days with a hotel package & tried to upgrade your tickets to add another day? We are going in May & have the 5 day base tickets that includes two free but want to add another day since our flight home doesn't leave until 5pm so thought about doing AK that day since they open so early BUT my TA is saying that for the eight of us it would be over $800 for the 8 of us! That is basically the price of paying for another 1 day ticket for each of us :0 Curious if anyone has tried this or do I just need to call? I want to take care of it before the parks are all reserved.

Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm wondering if anyone has been recently that has had tickets with the promotion where you got two days free when buying three days with a hotel package & tried to upgrade your tickets to add another day? We are going in May & have the 5 day base tickets that includes two free but want to add another day since our flight home doesn't leave until 5pm so thought about doing AK that day since they open so early BUT my TA is saying that for the eight of us it would be over $800 for the 8 of us! That is basically the price of paying for another 1 day ticket for each of us :0 Curious if anyone has tried this or do I just need to call? I want to take care of it before the parks are all reserved.

I haven’t tried to do that, but the total for adding on another day doesn’t sound right to me. I would call to confirm the price, but I think if you booked with a TA, maybe only your TA can change it? Can others who has used a TA chime in?

Pricing out base tickets on Disney's website the price quoted by your TA seems to be correct. A 3-day base ticket (3 days + 2 free = 5 day ticket) is about $3100 for 8 people. And a 4-day base ticket (4 days + 2 free = 6 day ticket) is about $3900, or about $100 per day per person.

What @Ghost Host 998 wrote.

The price difference would be determined by looking at the difference between a 3 and a 4 day ticket. That’s right about $100 per person.

It’s not until you are looking at longer tickets that the difference when adding a day drops significantly.

Pricing out base tickets on Disney's website the price quoted by your TA seems to be correct. A 3-day base ticket (3 days + 2 free = 5 day ticket) is about $3100 for 8 people. And a 4-day base ticket (4 days + 2 free = 6 day ticket) is about $3900, or about $100 per day per person.
So Disney would upgrade me like I paid for 3 days even though I have 5 day tickets? Has anyone read anyone's experience on trying this?

Yes.
And, "ask nicely."

BTW, did your TA buy the current tickets and is the TA the one who has "charge of" the current tickets?
(Can YOU actually change anything?)
I think the answer may be Yes lol ;) Very new to this as this is our first trip & we did use a agent. She said she would have to call to add the extra day as we are already paid in full. I was curious to see if anyone has tried to upgrade with the promo & if Disney could "see" that 2 of my ticket days were free or just see that I have 5 day tickets total if that makes sense?

I think the answer may be Yes lol ;) Very new to this as this is our first trip & we did use a agent. She said she would have to call to add the extra day as we are already paid in full. I was curious to see if anyone has tried to upgrade with the promo & if Disney could "see" that 2 of my ticket days were free or just see that I have 5 day tickets total if that makes sense?
Yes.
In certain cases in the past, your tickets could be treated as 5-day (not just 3-day.)
That's why I said to "ask nicely."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter