• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket deal ??

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
I'm wondering about the current "buy 2,get 3 free" ticket deal- the t&c says they expire on the date printed on them...what exactly does that mean? And what date is printed on these?

They're dated tickets, the expiration date will depend upon the start date you select. You have to select a start date, and use them by 8 days after that start date ("good any 5 days during an 8 consecutive day period"). Once 8 days past the chosen date have elapsed, the tickets are expired.

The start dates you can select go through Feb 22.

They're dated tickets, the expiration date will depend upon the start date you select. You have to select a start date, and use them by 8 days after that start date ("good any 5 days during an 8 consecutive day period"). Once 8 days past the chosen date have elapsed, the tickets are expired.

The start dates you can select go through Feb 22.
thank you!

A reminder - as CAPSLOCK indicated, the 5 days have to be used by the end date - there’s no requirement that the first date has to be the start date. If you plan on going Sat-Tue, it may be less expensive to purchase the tickets with a Wed or Thu start date. As long as you cover the last day of your trip/visit. You can start at any day in the time period.

I’m seeing less variance in the weekly prices now, but we saved about $20 per ticket by starting our ticket on a Wed, instead of a Friday, for this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter